Who is Ritalincel?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
@Ritalincel who is this guy? Most posts on the entire forum but he has never talked about looksmaxxing, ascending, or practically anything about himself whatsoever, all he does is spam the "WTF" react and post gore wtf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Xangsane, Manletmachine and 5 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado and HarrierDuBois
Hes my alt

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 15854, Jigen and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL you must know something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and HarrierDuBois
Some glowie

Yep, I know him. We go way back from incels.is - he broke my profile page comment cherry/virginity.
Why does he never speak? Is he alright? Does he looksmax?

Maybe he's an AI like Dall-E Mini and spews a random generated picture or media item

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Why does he never speak? Is he alright? Does he looksmax?
He's a bot.

No of course he's not fuckin alright he's become a bot. No he doesn't looksmax all he does is copy and paste avatars.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
He is the OG curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and HarrierDuBois
He's a bot.

No of course he's not fuckin alright he's become a bot. No he doesn't looksmax all he does is copy and paste avatars.
Brutal, you should ban him for his own mental health tbh 88k posts of just gore.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
He's a bot.

What's his purpose as a bot? Entertainment?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Gengar
Brutal, you should ban him for his own mental health tbh 88k posts of just gore.
You probably forgot the ten thousands of posts on incels.is.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
He's Australian
7cwoei

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Manletmachine and Gengar
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 25938
What tf is this nigga doing 💀💀
B8E3C47C CAE4 4356 96F6 0886959B654B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Xangsane and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 25938
Speak for yourself I am a contributing member of society, I pay taxes now I got a job. U mirin brah?
I meant how we are viewed, except for your chad larping ass. Still yeah mirin work, what do you work as?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Gengar
Even the AIs are resorting to rotting now.
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Legend has it he renounced life and took an oath of silence. Others say he's autistic and has never picked up on language so he just sends images.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
He's a bot.

How has he gathered so much rep though? Is it the absurd and random nature of his posts? Is it the bandwagon effect (I'm guilty of this)?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and HarrierDuBois
66BCB021 7F25 4F57 B46B 90BB796E5B9F

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 25938
I meant how we are viewed, except for your chad larping ass. Still yeah mirin work, what do you work as?
Trust me I am not even MTN on PSL scale so idk wtf is going on. According to women on normie ratings I was at least a 7 or an 8 JFL. I'm clearly unattractive objectively so idk. Maybe the pic I sent was just good. Anyway I work as a junior data entry worker. What I do in reality is I digitalize high school exams and national exams. But I took like a 2 week break cause I was working the entire night and they said I do too much work and it's not complete so I got my first warning by them, JFL. COMPLETELY demotivated me cause I had stayed up the entire night to work as well two nights before that. Ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
Trust me I am not even MTN on PSL scale so idk wtf is going on. According to women on normie ratings I was at least a 7 or an 8 JFL. I'm clearly unattractive objectively so idk. Maybe the pic I sent was just good. Anyway I work as a junior data entry worker. What I do in reality is I digitalize high school exams and national exams. But I took like a 2 week break cause I was working the entire night and they said I do too much work and it's not complete so I got my first warning by them, JFL. COMPLETELY demotivated me cause I had stayed up the entire night to work as well two nights before that. Ffs.
Mirin going into software, considering something similar for UNI. But man if girls rate you 7 or 8 you must look good, you haven't sent face, you can pm me for an objective rate if you'd like.

Mirin going into software, considering something similar for UNI. But man if girls rate you 7 or 8 you must look good, you haven't sent face, you can pm me for an objective rate if you'd like.
I just think the picture was just a good one and not really reflective of my actual looks. Maybe cause you can't see my nose in all its glory (despite it being crooked one of the girls said I was still an 8 and normally she doesn't like five o'clock but that it looks really good on me [even though I was clean-shaven, JFL at my beard genetics]) and that's why? I dunno. Tbh female gaze pill is weirdest of all. And it's just a job that I got because of my brother; I just copy and paste .pdf files/.doc files into a system they developed (data entry) so I haven't gone into soft ware. Having said that, I will be studying computer science in college later this Fall (this is my very first venture into the IT sector, before that I went into the health sector, educational sector, jurisprudence sector, financial sector and even social sector but none of these things worked out so I decided to go for the only thing I haven't explored yet which is the IT sector). Also I don't have any pictures of myself anymore, I only had a handful which I all deleted. PSLers who met me said I was LTN or subhuman so there's that. The only PSLer who said I wasn't ugly was the guy who had only seen the same pic of me and claimed I looked better than MakinItHappen and Introvertednarc (but I think they both mog me into oblivion and he was just being nice to me).

• Love it
Its over for him, truly.

• So Sad
If you say his name in the mirror three times he shows up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and HarrierDuBois