who is Ryo_Hazuki?

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
turtle

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and WhoTookVendetta
Ryo Hazuki (Kanji: 芭月 涼, Rōmaji: Hazuki Ryō) is the main protagonist of the Shenmue series. He is an 18-year-old Japanese teenager who lives in Yamanose, Yokosuka, Japan.

His mother, Akane Hazuki died of an illness when he was three years old. Ryo has been taught martial arts by his father, Iwao Hazuki, since he was seven.

After his father was killed by Lan Di and the Dragon Mirror was stolen, Ryo swears vengeance for his father and goes on a journey throughout his hometown and China.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and ryuken
Ryo Hazuki (Kanji: 芭月 涼, Rōmaji: Hazuki Ryō) is the main protagonist of the Shenmue series. He is an 18-year-old Japanese teenager who lives in Yamanose, Yokosuka, Japan.

His mother, Akane Hazuki died of an illness when he was three years old. Ryo has been taught martial arts by his father, Iwao Hazuki, since he was seven.

After his father was killed by Lan Di and the Dragon Mirror was stolen, Ryo swears vengeance for his father and goes on a journey throughout his hometown and China.
thanks but i meant this one @Ryo_Hazuki

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
A jew who has no shame

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
thanks but i meant this one @Ryo_Hazuki
Ryo Hazuki (芭月 涼 Hazuki Ryō?) is the main protagonist of the Shenmue series. He is a Japanese teenager who lives in Yamanose, Yokosuka and dropped out of high school to avenge his father Iwao Hazuki's murder. He has appeared in several of the same games as Sonic the Hedgehog.

• +1
gengar said that he was one of the staff members and i found this in .is
Screenshot 20240819 030550 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Mewton
idk

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and CopiumX
gengar said that he was one of the staff members and i found this in .is
View attachment 3107090

Ryo Hazuki a high school drop out?​

[Discussion]

A lot of his peers wear high school uniforms and Nozomi asks him if he's been studying for the college exams. But everyday he wanders around asking people questions. I didn't see the anime so I don't know if he is home schooled or something.

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and ryuken