Who is the best looking asian man you have ever seen PSL wise ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Full blooded asian and not half mixed In my opinion i believe it's Tim chung

Tim Chung comes to mind for me, yeah

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
@thecel probably the cutest and highest smv Asian boy I have seen

Jb Slayer

A close second is this guy

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
godfrey gao

jackson wang

simon pham

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 19896
asians have a different standard though. it’s like rating women using male psl. not even trying to insult. for example cha eun woo is probably #1. tim chung gets mogged by chadlite white people but cha eun woo might mog both by the standards of some fat muslim who just discovered the internet a week ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
asians have a different standard though. it’s like rating women using male psl. not even trying to insult. for example cha eun woo is probably #1. tim chung gets mogged by chadlite white people but cha eun woo might mog both by the standards of some fat muslim who just discovered the internet a week ago
So like the standards for asian males is to demasculine themselves and make them look like female and a example of this KPOP if im correct ?

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
And what race are you?

And what race are you?
i’m asian. all asians kpopmaxx. even some filipinos kpopmax. kpopmaxxing is youthmaxxing the same way women do

A model I saw in Indonesia.

Number 2 would be a guy working ar a hype sneaker store in Beijing.

Number 3 is a tall robust guy I saw in a club in Hong Kong.

Number 4 is a Filipino working in Manila Airport.

The rest would all be small frame maesthtic guys I saw in Tokyo

i’m asian. all asians kpopmaxx. even some filipinos kpopmax. kpopmaxxing is youthmaxxing the same way women do
I don't think they do. The standards are different but there are plenty of them that don't emulate the KPop style. Not all Asian girls like pretty boy Korean girl boys either.