Who is the best looking guy you have seen or know irl

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
And don’t bullshit just be honest don’t try hype them up and make shit up and lie

best looking dude I’ve seen was a guy I saw about 2 years ago when I was with my mate before I moved houses

the dude was like a genuine 6ft1 had good bones not psl god tier but very good and well above average and his face was lean witch made them even better, very tanned skin and dark brown hair and dark eyes with black eyebrows and lashes and hunter eyes but they weren’t true hunter eyes

The guy would probably be rated 6psl here and turns out he is the brother of some kid I know he has a hot gf aswell I use to live near her staceylite with good body

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14312, N1c and 4 others
A guy in my year looked exactly like Sean O'Pry with better jaw (worse cheekbones), green eyes, nw0 hairline, 6'1", etc. Every girl would be submissive and say hi to him in the hallways. I hope he doesn't find out just how attractive he is or he will live life on easy mode with a modeling contract. He was a slayer too.

Another guy in my school was 6'9"-6'10" male model tier Tyrone. Funny part is he was a lanklet and got brutally bullied and was the clown of his social group. Still got tons of attractive girls despite being a bully victim just by thugmaxxing and being good looking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, mulattomaxxer, datboijj and 6 others
@FastBananaCEO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 10615
Myself probably, why?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, datboijj, Looks234 and 1 other person
B2E96065 D8E4 4EA5 9252 A3CB09CD8C2C

Used to work with this guy

this is old picture tho, has better haircut + full stubble now and more Hunter eyes

probably 6.25 PSL now

can’t find more recent pic tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, mulattomaxxer, Golgo13 and 8 others
View attachment 1236278
Used to work with this guy

this is old picture tho, has better haircut + full stubble now and more Hunter eyes

probably 6.25 PSL now

can’t find more recent pic tho
Textbook pretty boy chad, he looks like the guy who gets girls in American highschool movies

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14312, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
A guy in my year looked exactly like Sean O'Pry with better jaw (worse cheekbones), green eyes, nw0 hairline, 6'1", etc. Every girl would be submissive and say hi to him in the hallways. I hope he doesn't find out just how attractive he is or he will live life on easy mode with a modeling contract. He was a slayer too.

Another guy in my school was 6'9"-6'10" male model tier Tyrone. Funny part is he was a lanklet and got brutally bullied and was the clown of his social group. Still got tons of attractive girls despite being a bully victim just by thugmaxxing and being good looking.
I’ve seen this aswell at my old schoool there was this quite dude who I use to be friends with and he was like 6ft5 at 15 probably few inches taller now and he got bullied by this dude who was tall aswell like 6ft2

but the guy who bullied him knew how to fight and was kind of a school bully

PSL 6.5 chad, tall and muscular, used to slay all the girls.
Looked like a stereotypical eboy jock.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, lilhorizontal32, AscendingHero and 1 other person
myself. I’m 6’1 flat footed and I fraud 6’4 at 18. but once I’m done with high school it will be harder to stand out in college

Last edited:
Some Italian Chad that looks like Justin Gaston
D57FBCE6 D7CC 4E91 B0DD 0CEE8E522A6A

And another Nordic Chad that looks like Tobias Sorensen
F049CF34 858F 47D7 85FD 56DF421D2C03

• +1
Reactions: metagross
My brother. 9/10 Tyrone

• So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado
And don’t bullshit just be honest don’t try hype them up and make shit up and lie

best looking dude I’ve seen was a guy I saw about 2 years ago when I was with my mate before I moved houses

the dude was like a genuine 6ft1 had good bones not psl god tier but very good and well above average and his face was lean witch made them even better, very tanned skin and dark brown hair and dark eyes with black eyebrows and lashes and hunter eyes but they weren’t true hunter eyes

The guy would probably be rated 6psl here and turns out he is the brother of some kid I know he has a hot gf aswell I use to live near her staceylite with good body
Best looking guy would probably be an ogre senior at my school he had Sean o pry coloring (literally exactly like him), insane cheekbones, very robust jaw. He was high bf tho. Also hunter eyes. 7 psl.

another guy was 5’10 arvid lookalike if arvid was more robust and had better jaw. 6.5 psl or so.

there were also two 6psl dudes both pretty boys good bones etc etc

thats pretty much it tho

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Golgo13, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Only saw a few glimpses of this guy in Uni but he legit had the same bone mass as Barrett and mogged everyone around him to oblivion. PSL 6 easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
My boyfriend

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 6128
There quit a few good looking people at my school although most were short and didn’t slay

There was this 5’7 looking chad with Opry tier eye area unfortunately he was balding heavily at 15 and 16

Another Chad was a Green eyed Mulatto once again he had a great eye area he also had freckles on his face he had girls who were 5 and 6 years older interested in him when he was 12 I was friends with this guy everytime I was with him felt like a brutal mog. This guy would tell us so many stories I remember he told us one where a 19 year old kept sending him nudes when he was fucking 13

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, mulattomaxxer, Golgo13 and 3 others
Does he mog Odell Beckham?
What features halo your brother it seems like the features that halo black guys are different for whites and hair maxing is wayy more legit for blacks

• +1
What features halo your brother it seems like the features that halo black guys are different for whites and hair maxing is wayy more legit for blacks
Rating black dudes is diffrent I think

I’ve noticed good eyebrows and eyelashes are a huge halo on black dudes same with big pfl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and BeenLMSsinceMSN
These are all people I’ve known at some point:
On phone so stuff might look Janky.

Attachments

• 81651A24-289A-4779-9FEA-9DAFE3EAD5D1.jpeg
    81651A24-289A-4779-9FEA-9DAFE3EAD5D1.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 387
These are all people I’ve known at some point:
On phone so stuff might look Janky.

where does Steven Kelly get his lays from? Insta?

saw a legit chad in the train like 1 or 2 years ago. perfect skin and harmony, good hair etc. i stared at him like a fucking faggot:lul::lul:

looksmax made me gay:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, n0rthface, Schizoidcel and 1 other person
where does Steven Kelly get his lays from? Insta?
Idk, he was with a model for awhile. I think he lives with some other fitness influencers in LA. As of now he probably gets lays from parties.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I have seen a couple of guys I would say are 6psl chads.

I know once guy who I would say is a chad. 6ft 4 highset cheekbones, lean white dark looks. He is such as fucking mogger. I don't know if he slays because he used to go to church but I have seen him with women.

The man in the mirror

• +1
A guy who looked a bit similar to this facially with a way better body at a gym I went to when I was 15, srs

Last edited:
  • +1

Few days ago i saw an actual chad with great masculine bones and perfect hair and colouring. He was riding this with his gf in the back hugging him
035ACBB1 EE2C 4E65 99E2 91047D26174B

I saw myself in the mirror