Who is the best looking man alive?

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
I think from who I know it might be Gandy...

Last edited:
currently Barret

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn, DidntRead, Kragar and 1 other person
FatJattMofo

Soy1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Npcdoomer, norwoodreaper and 7 others
Ernest Khalimov.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Maximus, FatJattMofo and 1 other person

Not even close their is this gigagod i forgot his name but he mogs all humanity to hell and back
imagine not being this handsome

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, UltraExtremeIntense and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2205
Negative is a failo and Nuetral is normal, so I don't know why they're both reffered to as nct tbh

Prime chico. But nah low key I like Johnny guilbert
Unnamed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: godsmistake, BigBoy, Zygos4Life and 5 others
Negative is a failo and Nuetral is normal, so I don't know why they're both reffered to as nct tbh

JFl cathal tilt matters but his entire face hallo's the fuck out of the other ones tbh

JFl cathal tilt matters but his entire face hallo's the fuck out of the other ones tbh
thats literally subjective aka homosexuality from you

You're like @Aids! lol. I remember when he posted a bunch of emo rappers that looked like twigs and said they were chads jfl
I am aids. You're joking right? You Deffo already knew? I've been posting the exact same way.

I am aids. You're joking right? You Deffo already knew? I've been posting the exact same way.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That makes more sense now lmfao
Why'd you make another acc

• JFL
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
dudes good looking don't misunderstand but tbh nct is the worst apart from a long midface

thats literally subjective aka homosexuality from you

No JFL attrative faces have good lower 3rd's better forward growth good overall harmony this dude has the best out their

No JFL attrative faces have good lower 3rd's better forward growth good overall harmony this dude has the best out their
no harmony for nct

The BEST is easily jaden smith in my opinion
JPEG 20190723 192039

• JFL
Reactions: her
NO NCT for shit harmony and shit lower 3rd
shit lower third is saved by good eye area. if you have good lower third and eye area you have ascended over many others.

harmony is just a bs buzzword that makes no sense tbh.

morph jon hexum with hunter eyes are watch as be becomes godly

L
A
CHICO
O
W
S
K
I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and her
shit lower third is saved by good eye area. if you have good lower third and eye area you have ascended over many others.

harmony is just a bs buzzword that makes no sense tbh.

morph jon hexum with hunter eyes are watch as be becomes godly

JFL harmony is not cope i made entire post about the ideal hypothetical 10/10 face all the ratio's all the skull limits all the lower 3rd facts harmony is very important very important as for good eye no eye for a shit lower 3rd a lower 3rd makes or break's a face it really is the maxilla and forwards growth

JFL harmony is not cope i made entire post about the ideal hypothetical 10/10 face all the ratio's all the skull limits all the lower 3rd facts harmony is very important very important as for good eye no eye for a shit lower 3rd a lower 3rd makes or break's a face it really is the maxilla and forwards growth
tbh good point but I still won't believe you until you show me a face that mogs gandy + cavil morph.

shit lower thirds are basically impossible to have if your eye area is top tier because the mechanism for a good eye area as you said is to do with the maxilla in under eye support thus making the only way the lower third can be being atleast above average with a perfect eye area example being Sean O Pry

Ohboyoh let's unpack thi

tbh good point but I still won't believe you until you show me a face that mogs gandy + cavil morph.

Well a the face was good to begin with show me a godly face with a shit lower 3rd i'm telling you you wont find it.

shit lower thirds are basically impossible to have if your eye area is top tier because the mechanism for a good eye area as you said is to do with the maxilla in under eye support thus making the only way the lower third can be being atleast above average with a perfect eye area example being Sean O Pry

No i specially said the cheek bones however that being said their maybe a correlation between hunter eyes and good lower 3rd's

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Tbh different faces are beautiful in different ways

If you give all models cantal tilth they dont even lose a point

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
God gandy

Attachments

• 3407E209-C484-42BC-B7AB-77E75C567573.jpeg
    3407E209-C484-42BC-B7AB-77E75C567573.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rtsssy
Well, is Elias da Poot

280full

He looks like Richard Ramirez and Sean O'Pry.

Maybe me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
currently Barret
He’s not a man though he’s a gay alien
Negative canthal tilt is not a problem when it’s just soft tissue causing it, only a problem with bad bones.

Alen Delon and Dolph Lundgren