Who is the biggest gigachad all of you've met IRL, and what is that one story that confirms it

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Let me know I'm curious.

@Clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, STUPIDREFEREES and PlayersGetPlayed
blackgymmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, STUPIDREFEREES and PlayersGetPlayed
Theres this one dude that always stares at me when I look in the mirror

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Vienna7, thegiganigga and 9 others
6'5 chadlite with giant frame

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
my neighbour. he is 6'3, blonde blue eyes and he sure fucked a lot. though all the girsl he had were MTBs, never seen him with any girls like my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and PlayersGetPlayed
I've honestly never met anyone that I found to be outstandingly attractive.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts, thegiganigga and 9 others
Yeah, never met/saw anyone outstandingly attractive.

• +1
what about the mirror?:ogre:
follow for more rizz tips

• JFL
I met Jordan Barrett once in brisbane. Not really a gigachad but hes hes being sucked off constantly on chinktok and on here. Also hes 5'10" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts, Running! and 1 other person
Some 6’2-3 high htn that was gymmaxxed but had a terrible frame

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, bigchunguslover and PlayersGetPlayed
what about the mirror?:ogre:
follow for more rizz tips
I don't like how I look but I hate my own face less than I did a year ago so we're making progress.

humans are kind of ugly in my opinion, almost all of our relatives mog us in aesthetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, truthhurts and caiolindo
  • JFL
It’s because your desensitised from seeing your own reflection.

• JFL
my best friend.

6'8
chad face
mogger frame around 22 inch bidelt
extremely nt

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, zub111 and PlayersGetPlayed
(Perks Of Living In Ny)
ironically enough the people in my country are relatively attractive compared to other countries I've been to.

the ugliest country I've been in was portugal.
It’s because your desensitised from seeing your own reflection.
I am subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, MUSTYCOPER, sb23 and 1 other person
my neighbour. he is 6'3, blonde blue eyes and he sure fucked a lot. though all the girsl he had were MTBs, never seen him with any girls like my oneitis
i just saw your oneitis she is MTB max

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
i haven't seen his face probably some normie but he was gymmaxed, gigamogger frame and height( around 2m tall). He was wearing just basic black pants and white dress shirt. He was coming in some fancy club and mogged my manlet ass to death

• JFL
ironically enough the people in my country are relatively attractive compared to other countries I've been to.

I am subhuman.
Fakecel bro you mog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc
5'10 thugmaxxed high Chadlite and gets a ton of IOI's by basically everyone

And also member of a national kickboxing team :lul:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, thegiganigga and PlayersGetPlayed
This lite at my sch. Dark features dark hair. Insane front profile, hunter eyes, flared gonions hollow cheeks good zygos. Muscular and lean. A party I was at with him he immediately went off with the most popular girl and now they’re dating. Goodness.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
I don't like how I look but I hate my own face less than I did a year ago so we're making progress.

humans are kind of ugly in my opinion, almost all of our relatives mog us in aesthetics.
sad point of view

Let me know I'm curious.
my best friend is a chad , he gets chad treatment by girls but not as crazy as attention a mtb would get from guys even tho he is literally a chad, he can ascend even higher if he lean maxes , we r only 17 so we don’t slay much bc max 5 each but most girls give him iois i asked

• +1
There is this one guy in my school who’s anywhere from a mid chadlite to a chad facially depending on bloat, but is 5’8, got some girl pregnant in freshman year and constantly brags about having sex with girls

My (former) oneitis is also now dating some robust prettyboy with insane hollow cheeks now who’s at least a mid chadlite, chad in some photos, seen quite a few girls post with him too

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
I've literally never seen anyone irl who was over a HTN.
I rarley see people above htn too

Meanwhile women above that level aren’t too rare

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and ahouzeh18
Let me know I'm curious.
this guy who my sister liked, 6’6 nordic high chadlite-chad who walking down the parking lot at a ski resort got invited to a cabin by 4 australian stacie’s who let him do lines off their tits and he fucked all of them that night, he was 17

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, Tallest person here and PlayersGetPlayed
if the ugliest country youve ever been to is portugal you have NOT touched down in england, dont count london though cause most of them are from elsewhere.

when i went to portugal i thought a lot of them were better looking than english girls cause of the tan, but tbh i didnt see any that were crazy

if the ugliest country youve ever been to is portugal you have NOT touched down in england, dont count london though cause most of them are from elsewhere.

when i went to portugal i thought a lot of them were better looking than english girls cause of the tan, but tbh i didnt see any that were crazy
I've been in rural UK they're normal looking, the subhumans all live in the cities.

irish people are goodlooking, some scots too.

myself.

• JFL
Don't have any story ab him that confirms it, but the school chad is in my grade, like actual chad, chadlite absolute minimum.

He has a chico pheno, just with much bigger more forward grown jaws and zygos, but worse eyes. Brutal getting mogged every day.

• +1
me

• +1