Who is the biggest slayer on this site?

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I'm not talking about best looking. I'm specifically talking about alpha slayer.

(and why is it @Dogs)

@BigBoy bro teach my boy some tricks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, TheMewingBBC and LordNorwood
@LondonVillie

he even slayed himself

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Dicklet.4.3, AbandonShip and 4 others
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, SteveRogers and Deleted member 2486
@ChadKahn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and LordNorwood
WE ALL KNOW YOU KILLED HIM
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, SteveRogers and LordNorwood
@OP

JORDAN BARRETT BROWSES PSL SO HE'S THE BIGGEST SLAYER RETARD. HOW COULD YOU FORGET THIS

JUST IMAGINE HIM TOUCHING HIS MAXILLA WHILE...

SmartSelect 20191220 143624 Instagram 1

WATCHING MIDGET INDIANS MOG BATTLE EACHOTHER ON WHOS THE BIGGER SUBHUMAN :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, goat2x, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
Prob me tbqh
@OP

JORDAN BARRETT BROWSES PSL SO HE'S THE BIGGEST SLAYER RETARD. HOW COULD YOU FORGET THIS

JUST IMAGINE HIM TOUCHING HIS MAXILLA WHILE...

View attachment 199361

WATCHING MIDGET INDIANS MOG BATTLE EACHOTHER ON WHOS THE BIGGER SUBHUMAN :lul:
Am I just dumb as fuck or is it true barret browses psl forums?

Goddamn, too dark bro. Have some respect, Jesus
for the record i legit dont believe he actually attempted suicide after all the bs, lieing and autism he been posting

also if he was serious about killing himself and legit failed at doing so, then he wouldn't have uploaded his failed attempt in the first place

he's likely not even did it in the first place anyways and it was all for attention, just like the rest of his content, so i'll joke in peace thx

for the record i legit dont believe he actually attempted suicide after all the bs, lieing and autism he been posting

also if he was serious about killing himself and legit failed at doing so, then he wouldn't have uploaded his failed attempt in the first place

he's likely not even did it in the first place anyways and it was all for attention, just like the rest of his content, so i'll joke in peace thx
Give me your theory on what the hospital pic actually was

Jfl at explaining yourself, you are a sensitive faggot. Inject T now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 439 and 4 others

It was a joke, I was testing your sensitivity

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
I honestly feel your pain @cocainecowboy, the first 5 or 6 times I pushed a fat Asian boy into suicide it was really hard on me. Don't worry. It gets easier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2810, maxmendietta and 4 others
Jfl at explaining yourself, you are a sensitive faggot. Inject T now.
Hint

You can't roast anything with that autistic AVI. Especially with your mediocre phrasing, you'll need that much of a halo to boost your notoriety.

Shitposting is an art, you either have it or you don't.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3202, BigBoy and 1 other person
Hint

You can't roast anything with that autistic AVI. Especially with your mediocre phrasing, you'll need that much of a halo to boost your notoriety.

Shitposting is an art, you either have it or you don't.
Keep crying for me. I have been in the game longer than you guys.

It was a joke, I was testing your sensitivity
half the time u seem this sophisticated laid back guy who calls out people for using the word nigger (in a non-testing serious way), so i cant know what u get offended by or not etc

also i got banned for the thing multiple times, so making a response to that comment i dont inconsider "sensitive" or w/e

Keep crying for me. I have been in the game longer than you guys.
There is not a single person on this website who mogs a lookism.gov refugee

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
half the time u seem this sophisticated laid back guy who calls out people for using the word nigger (in a non-testing serious way), so i cant know what u get offended by or not etc

also i got banned for the thing multiple times, so making a response to that comment i dont inconsider "sensitive" or w/e
I don’t recall calling out anyone for using nigger, unless if you are referring to my post under @Dyorotic2 thread, who used it several times to refer to nonblacks, and that post itself wasn’t with serious intent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Kek that's not what I meant. Although I stumbled upon PUAhate in 2012 or 2013.

@LondonVillie

he even slayed himself
bro not cool bro. Hes a PERSON bro. He has feelings bro. How... how could you say that, bro? How could you? How could you say such a terrible thing bro? I cant believe you bro. Its 2019 bro... cmon bro...

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and TheMewingBBC
I don’t recall calling out anyone for using nigger, unless if you are referring to my post under @Dyorotic2 thread, who used it several times to refer to nonblacks, and that post itself wasn’t with serious intent
pretty sure i remember you doing so other time too (maybe on lookism)

but thats not the point either way. point was your forum persona and post history makes it easily believable that you would consider comment ITT seriously or at least half-seriously

bro not cool bro. Hes a PERSON bro. He has feelings bro. How... how could you say that, bro? How could you? How could you say such a terrible thing bro? I cant believe you bro. Its 2019 bro... cmon bro...
meanwhile @Petsmart is probably wandering if theres leaked body pics .

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2756, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Dogs, Michael Myers and 1 other person
pretty sure i remember you doing so other time too (maybe on lookism)

but thats not the point either way. point was your forum persona and post history makes it easily believable that you would consider comment ITT seriously or at least half-seriously
Goddamn wigger all this for joke, take a grip.
Maybe your perception of my “persona” is miscalculated. If I ever called anyone out for using “nigger” , then it was because it was either against me with them coming at me in a roast format (to which I would verbally annihilate them back) or they were spamming the word and I would called them and give them a warning for it back on lookism.

It not that serious, dude. I already told you it was a joke and I was testing you, considering the history you have with London. He’s good, he pm me from time to time for advice. You’re acting hella aspie about this

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
the word nigger is meaningless on this forum or any forums related to this, it's just another word for person/person/dude/guy etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LordNorwood and TheMewingBBC
the word nigger is meaningless on this forum or any forums related to this, it's just another word for person/person/dude/guy etc etc.
Tbh, blacks use it to call each other that. Unless they coming at me, to which I would simply roast them back, I hardly take offense.

• +1
Goddamn wigger all this for joke, take a grip.
Maybe your perception of my “persona” is miscalculated. If I ever called anyone out for using “nigger” , then it was because it was either against me with them coming at me in a roast format (to which I would verbally annihilate them back) or they were spamming the word and I would called them and give them a warning for it.

It not that serious, dude. I already told you it was a joke and I was testing you, considering the history you have with London. He’s good, he pm me from time to time for advice. You’re acting hella aspie about this
wtf. i obviously already acknowledged you weren't serious with my prev post? you're acting as if im serious about the comment still lol

i just said since ur this sophiticated NIGGER all the time with perfect punctuation and rarely "trolling" or w/e then the original comment could've been easily misinterpreted. With my prev. comment I already acknowledged I misinterpreted your tonality and then you follow up by saying "im still acting soo aspie, ITS NOT SERIOUS DUDE, U UNDERSTAND?" jfl

inb4 you say this is another test

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, TheMewingBBC, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Tbh, blacks use it to call each other that. Unless they coming at me, to which I would simply roast them back, I hardly take offense.
good, I was genuinely wondering whether or not you were offended, at the end of the day what would you expect from a site of predominantly white teenage boys.

• +1
@TheMewingBBC either way im going to sleep, il lrespond tomorrow

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and TheMewingBBC
meanwhile @Petsmart is probably wandering if theres leaked body pics .
I always treasure the moments when you actually say a full sentence. I think I've seen it happen twice now.

• JFL
i just said since ur this sophiticated NIGGER
HEY FUCK YOU YOU HUNGARIAN, 10 INCH LIFT FRAUDING RECESSED ”MOST TIME ONLINE” BASEMENT DWELLING CUM SKINNED WIGGER
@TheMewingBBC either way im going to sleep, il lrespond tomorrow
Nah don’t run now bitch, confront me verbally like a man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and BigBoy
HEY FUCK YOU YOU HUNGARIAN, 10 INCH LIFT FRAUDING RECESSED ”MOST TIME ONLINE” BASEMENT DWELLING CUM SKINNED WIGGER
Cumskins, when will they learn

• +1
this thread got real weird real fast.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and TheMewingBBC
Keep larping as a lookism user, you fucking nobody

• +1
wtf. i obviously already acknowledged you weren't serious with my prev post? you're acting as if im serious about the comment still lol

i just said since ur this sophiticated NIGGER all the time with perfect punctuation and rarely "trolling" or w/e then the original comment could've been easily misinterpreted. With my prev. comment I already acknowledged I misinterpreted your tonality and then you follow up by saying "im still acting soo aspie, ITS NOT SERIOUS DUDE, U UNDERSTAND?" jfl

inb4 you say this is another test
over bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and TheMewingBBC
ChadKhan, Amnesia, no idea bro