Who is the biggest user on this forum?

TheAbyssinian

TheAbyssinian

Mistral
Who is the most jacked and tallest dude on the forum? (excluding me obviously)

I’m the most jacked along with @Blackgymmax and Cruelty (i saw he made new account but don’t remember his username), probs not tallest tho cause there’s 6’7 people here

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, datboijj and currylightskin
Amnesia with his lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 16369, HerpDerpson and 3 others
@curlyheadjames probably

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and datboijj
I’m the most jacked along with @Blackgymmax and Cruelty (i saw he made new account but don’t remember his username), probs not tallest tho cause there’s 6’7 people here
dude cruelty mogs hard @mightyravendark I knew this nigga on discord for ages but he ignores me br00tal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Jacked is something we can figure out but with height there are too many larpers cause how is 70% of this site 6'3? This is where the myth that 6' is average came from cause in reality they are 5'9ish and seeing guys who are the same height as them 24/7

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, galego123 and TheAbyssinian
@Blackgymmax @mightyravendark @PCT01

I could fuck all of you up in a fight come to scotland and I will whoop your asses I am 400,000,000 ng/dl high test purebred abyssinian bull from East Africa I could destroy any other man in a fight

Attachments

• WIN_20220724_20_19_59_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220724_20_19_59_Pro.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Baldingman1998, datboijj and 2 others
Jacked is something we can figure out but with height there are too many larpers cause how is 70% of this site 6'3? This is where the myth that 6' is average came from cause in reality they are 5'9ish and seeing guys who are the same height as them 24/7
Average height on this forum is probably way below average most dudes just larp anyways...

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Cocainecowboy @Tony

• +1
Reactions: Tony and TsarTsar444
show physique + stats or larp

• +1
I love the guy but he larps alot he claimed to be a multimillionaire ceo with many houses in different countries and supercars

@Manu le coq

dude cruelty mogs hard @mightyravendark I knew this nigga on discord for ages but he ignores me br00tal
Yeh that’s his new username, he’s jacked and tall af

6-6’1
Fluctuate between 100-120kg (bulk or cut)
18-19 inch arms (same reason)
23 inch bidelt
C45CAB69 029E 44D3 9106 71D60D6FCE2B

9C5279DC 09C0 4B53 AAD5 2504CD07B3A4

82CED908 ED5C 4641 8DDC 1ACDF1A82B8F

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deprived and currylightskin
  • Love it
I love the guy but he larps alot he claimed to be a multimillionaire ceo with many houses in different countries and supercars
he is batman brpo :lul: even batman is an incel
its over:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 9801 and subhuman to mtn
Indeed, I am 6'4 and almost never see anyone my height irl

• +1
I'm 5'9 barefoot. Mum says im a big fella

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and EverythingMattersCel
@Blackgymmax @mightyravendark @PCT01

I could fuck all of you up in a fight come to scotland and I will whoop your asses I am 400,000,000 ng/dl high test purebred abyssinian bull from East Africa I could destroy any other man in a fight
Brutal somali genetics

WIN 20220630 21 58 31 Pro

Natty and I don't even lift, cunt

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, datboijj and height
Me i am built like goku from DB
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and datboijj
In your rating thread, you said u did something to your clavicle from overhead pressing. so do u lift or not?
No. Like I said. I exploded a ligament. I don't lift and will never lift.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
sure body keep coping

no you must measure wrong. no you cant be 6 ft

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

HAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA u fking manlet joke

sure body keep coping

no you must measure wrong. no you cant be 6 ft

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

HAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA u fking manlet joke
I mean at 5'10 I'm not really a manlet and I'm the uk the average dude is see is like 5'9 like I admit there are definitely people here above 6' but not the huge percentage that it is here. Also no need to seethe so much cause you got exposed as closer to 5 foot then 6

I mean at 5'10 I'm not really a manlet and I'm the uk the average dude is see is like 5'9 like I admit there are definitely people here above 6' but not the huge percentage that it is here. Also no need to seethe so much cause you got exposed as closer to 5 foot then 6
ok body im closer to 5 foot than 6 w/e u say :feelswah::feelswhy:

:lul:

• So Sad
ok body im closer to 5 foot than 6 w/e u say :feelswah::feelswhy:

:lul:
I apologise for my rude actions and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive Mr 😔

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Me. 6foot8 130kg 25 inch bidel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Baldingman1998
has to be jim
init @Rupert Pupkin

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 4430