Who is the Chaddest Chad that posts on looksmax.org ?

There was one dude, but he’s originally from Lookism

probably the roided guy who pasted tinder results from muscles

chad is sure to make at least a hundred posts per day on his preferred incel forum
i have said this before but no one would listen

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I'm a 10/10 social circled maxxed gigachad with a 15 inch cock. Every time I feel horny. which is at least 8 times a day due to my abnormally high T, I dump my seed into one of the many holes that orbit me. I use a different foid for each separate occasion too until the cycle resets which is every 10 days or so. When I've worn one of them out (that is to say, used her on more than 5-10 occasions), I replace her by going to a local highschool nearby and pick up and ruin prime JB there, for I am the eternal gigaChad.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Imonlyhere, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I'm a 10/10 social circled maxxed gigachad with a 15 inch cock. Every time I feel horny. which is at least 8 times a day due to my abnormally high T, I dump my seed into one of the many holes that orbit me. I use a different foid for each separate occasion too until the cycle resets which is every 10 days or so. When I've worn one of them out (that is to say, used her on more than 5-10 occasions), I replace her by going to a local highschool nearby and pick up and ruin prime JB there, for I am the eternal gigaChad.

Care to elab on "Ascended former truecel" ?

Care to elab on "Ascended former truecel" ?
still truecel lol

4/10 PSL

only sense in which I'm not is that I've had consensual sex with a foid, which, according to a lot of .is users, is enough to make it impossible for me to qualify as 'incel'

I need surgery

I would say justcris,nibba or wool

still truecel lol

4/10 PSL

only sense in which I'm not is that I've had consensual sex with a foid, which, according to a lot of .is users, is enough to make it impossible for me to qualify as 'incel'

I need surgery

Yeah, good for you brah.

I've been on the same path. Was a 2~3/10, and ascended to 5/10 following plastic surgeries and aesthetic procedures.

My greatest post-ascension achievement, is that I cucked a legit 7.5/10 Chadlite by running drug game on his girlfriend.

@JustChris oh wait b&

Nibba mogs the living shit out of everyone here, which isn't too hard because we're all subhumans

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, RichardSpencel and Nibba
:lul::lul::lul:

Paulo Dybala. Juventus player.
Thanks. Holy fuck he's definitely a Chad, no homo. Lucky motherfucker won the genetic lottery.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
@AstroSky is here and mogs everyone sorry @Nibba

Nibba mogs the living shit out of everyone here, which isn't too hard because we're all subhumans
You'll be gl too with surgery bro

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Yeah yeah I bet lmao
Wait @Nibba
fuck you're only 6'3? I thought you were 6'6 mf lol
Hahaha yeah I'm 6'3. Wish I was 6'5

Either me or @blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Paulo Dybala. Juventus player.
Why do polish mixes result in the chaddiest chads?
Dybala
Lachowski
Noszka
All have polish roots, what's behind this?

It's not that Nibba is a gigachad, in fact he's a high-tier normie at best. It's just that this place has an awful lot of subhumans for some reason

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Why do polish mixes result in the chaddiest chads?
Dybala
Lachowski
Noszka
All have polish roots, what's behind this?
Polish master race tbh

There is no Chad on this forum. The ones I've seen are just above average at best.

It's not that Nibba is a gigachad, in fact he's a high-tier normie at best. It's just that this place has an awful lot of subhumans for some reason

Nibba is a chad. I dislike nibba but i dont denie that he is a chad

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
is nibba uglynormalfag from lookism?

• +1
Reactions: bain
Justchris was the only Chad that posted here.

ima kill all you niggas disliking my videos. >:( its either you or the incel.me group.

@FatmanO is the biggest slayer here

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
ima kill all you niggas disliking my videos. >:( its either you or the incel.me group.
.me group there obvious jealous of your face tbh lol, don’t interact with such basement dwellers.

Nibba and astro imo.
they are both very aesthetically appealing

@AstroSky is emo chad and his hollow cheeks mog this entire board

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Imonlyhere