Who is the Chowsen incel?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Legend says, that in the summer of 2019, an incel, a noone among us, a worhtless subhuman among the rest, ascends. But who can it be? Who is the chosen one? Who is the incel chosen by God himself to stick his veiny virgin dick in a contaminated pussy?

It’s me.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Who is the CHOsen one

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
@blackoutwhitein

I ascended 2 weeks ago.

fucking slayer
Not really lol, I'm meeting her again this Saturday after 1 week of not seeing each other. Is fucking once a week really slaying? I don't think so.

Not really lol, I'm meeting her again this Saturday after 1 week of not seeing each other. Is fucking once a week really slaying? I don't think so.

yes, fucking once a week is slaying considering most men dont fuck in a lifetime

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
yes, fucking once a week is slaying considering most men dont fuck in a lifetime
Can't be right, feels like everyone is fucking except a select percentage (anywhere from 5-25%) who are incels.

ight, feels like everyone is fucking except a select percentage (anywhere from 5-25%) who are incels.

no no, this is the bluepill most incels want you to believe to make you feel bad. most men are in fact incels lo

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
no no, this is the bluepill most incels want you to believe to make you feel bad. most men are in fact incels lo
Lifefuel if true, damn bro now I feel like a slayer 😎

Over for me and many other men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
I nominate myself ngl