Who is the gay ? Someone hiding under a fake profile and cant say it in public jfl hahaha

vforvendetta

vforvendetta

Fuck what they think♠️
9BAD45D4 BB75 47F3 8AB3 F7D3DF9D6360

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4106 and 7 others
this guy literally physically went onto a massive entertainment company's broadcast to introduce himself as a fucking incel with his face and name showing

stfu lil nigger

Ye I wonder if that was statusmaxx or a statusmin
@BrendioEEE have you got recognized irl? or did some girls dm you after?

Ye I wonder if that was statusmaxx or a statusmin
@BrendioEEE have you got recognized irl? or did some girls dm you after?
In real life, nobody has recognized me because I look very different.

There have been many girls, who still contact me to this day. I tend to avoid them nowadays. I have met with some irl, most aren't really my type.

Most are just clout chasing e-girls, and I don't fucking know what clout they think I have, jfl, more than them apparently.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lolcel, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others

There have been many girls, who still contact me to this day. I tend to avoid them nowadays. I have met with some irl, most aren't really my type.

Most are just clout chasing e-girls, and I don't fucking know what clout they think I have, jfl, more than them apparently.
I thought you wouldn't reply i view you as some forum celebrity jfl
thx

this guy literally physically went onto a massive entertainment company's broadcast to introduce himself as a fucking incel with his face and name showing

stfu lil nigger

Who is this guy ?

Hahahahahah so that u in the video hahahahahahaha i feel sorry for u

the irony

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and BrendioEEE
Hahahahahah so that u in the video hahahahahahaha i feel sorry for u
That video was shot years ago, I mog you + you're gay.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, UglyGod360, Deleted member 9890 and 4 others

:p

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Stare and Deleted member 4106
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE

stfu lil nigger

Fr?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
That video was shot years ago, I mog you + you're gay.
View attachment 1238995
Hahahahaha i cant recognize are u girl or boy ? U mog my dick lol very ugly incel very feminene ugly looks take a realistic puc u son if the bitch
If i woyldnt look high T as i am and looked like u i will buy the rope definetly jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, ezio6, Kilimanjaro and 3 others
Amd about the gay thing lol all thee gfs i posted with me on this site looks like thise girls are hays too😂😂😂
Put this 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕in ur mothers pussy

Hahahahaha i cant recognize are u girl or boy ? U mog my dick lol very ugly incel very feminene ugly looks take a realistic puc u son if the bitch
If i woyldnt look high T as i am and looked like u i will buy the rope definetly jfl
Ironic

@vforvendetta is the lowest inhib and highest t user on this forum tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 1453 and 1 other person
Amd about the gay thing lol all thee gfs i posted with me on this site looks like thise girls are hays too😂😂😂
Put this 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕in ur mothers pussy
do you speak english at all village boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 1453 and Deleted member 13787
Bro just delete ur account:lul::lul:

1B4C1717 94F3 4DC9 B447 CC91F6ABF6ED
The most irony thing in this universe is that this exact creature with the super kys pheno told me i am a gay

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
Prettyboy will always mog your ogre pheno.
U are bot even pretty but pretty boys have many gurls like them and high T huys like me have their type i am actually slays many mature woman what about u ? Are u still masturbating ? I can now post pics me and my gfs and i bet u if u have any pic with ur gf

Data dude you look like this kys:lul:

• JFL
U are bot even pretty but pretty boys have many gurls like them and high T huys like me have their type i am actually slays many mature woman what about u ? Are u still masturbating ? I can now post pics me and my gfs and i bet u if u have any pic with ur gf
Polish 20210724 151414309

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and BrendioEEE
Yes and very confident with my looks i slay here and slayed in canada and in uk i am glad with my high T levels
Shut up jawless big nose kike looking armenoid-jewoid kike bicth

You are too offended by someone randomly considering the possibility that you are gay, which increases your chances of being gay

• +1
Reactions: Stare
You can slay rats not women kike bicth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

Attachments

• 93D92473-AE56-48CB-91A4-2CBD749DB5E1.jpeg
    93D92473-AE56-48CB-91A4-2CBD749DB5E1.jpeg
    661.7 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • Love it