• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ChadL1te, UrGirlsMcm and 4 others
@Imretarded?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, Deleted member 51576 and GabachoCopium
i’ll have to say @Lebgfinal crodie was caught sexting with gay men on discord
in before @Lebgfinal comes in here and starts whining and complaining then gets mad when u show sympathy. What a nerd

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, wsada, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
in before @Lebgfinal comes in here and starts whining and complaining then gets mad when u show sympathy. What a nerd
That's not sympathy lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and tombradylover
@SecularIslamist
@MaghrebGator
@Fiqh

One of those 3 islamic dogs

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, UrGirlsMcm, wsada and 3 others
That's not sympathy lol.
ill never forget u dmed me and we talked and had a good convo and u said u were leaving this site to work on mental health then u proceed to shit on me for no reason and still stay on the site shits crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
i’ll have to say @Lebgfinal crodie was caught sexting with gay men on discord
I'll say that in a website filled with people making edits about male models, its hard to find a non-homosexual user.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Deleted member 52452
@traveler @IvanTheSpaceBiker @Mister Fuwy

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 51576
ill never forget u dmed me and we talked and had a good convo and u said u were leaving this site to work on mental health then u proceed to shit on me for no reason and still stay on the site shits crazy
Every time I leave people talk about me behind my back.
I'm sadly stuck to this place.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, tombradylover and Deleted member 52452
I'll say that in a website filled with people making edits about male models, its hard to find a non-homosexual user.
>private profile
<nahh bro I am not gay

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and GabachoCopium
Every time I leave people talk about me behind my back.
I'm sadly stuck to this place.
IRL or online? ppl will always talk behind ur back that's just how life works. U should unironically leave and do other things clearly this site has affected u way too hard. I mean ffs some niger stole ur face and make tik toks about u lmao id just leave atp

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Deleted member 52452 and GabachoCopium
@MakinItHappen

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 51576
IRL or online? ppl will always talk behind ur back that's just how life works. U should unironically leave and do other things clearly this site has affected u way too hard. I mean ffs some niger stole ur face and make tik toks about u lmao id just leave atp
Every time I leave I just see people trying to fuck with my life, making threads insulting etc..
So I need to come here and clarify that no, this random tiktok user saying racist shit is not me but an impersonator.
I'd rather just be forgotten and people let me live my life.
But people are obsessed with me.

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
Every time I leave I just see people trying to fuck with my life, making threads insulting etc..
So I need to come here and clarify that no, this random tiktok user saying racist shit is not me but an impersonator.
niger the fact u keep coming back just makes it worse how tf do u not realize that. U already clarified that the person making those tik toks is not u. U did what u could man just leave and go live a different life ppl here will forget about u jfl at thinking defending urself on an incel forum will make anything better accept the L and move on or forever be in pain niger

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, n9wiff and GabachoCopium
niger the fact u keep coming back just makes it worse how tf do u not realize that. U already clarified that the person making those tik toks is not u. U did what u could man just leave and go live a different life ppl here will forget about u jfl at thinking defending urself on an incel forum will make anything better accept the L and move on or forever be in pain niger
You are right, I should leave, it's just that I keep stressing about this shit.
It's affecting me as long as I try to not care.
Having millions of people telling you to off yourself for years, even if its not all people, and some had nice comments.
The bad goes to you, and it fucks you up.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, GabachoCopium and tombradylover
You are right, I should leave, it's just that I keep stressing about this shit.
It's affecting me as long as I try to not care.
Having millions of people telling you to off yourself for years, even if its not all people, and some had nice comments.
The bad goes to you, and it fucks you up.
I feel that and i feel bad that shit happened to u but ur just torturing urself at this point. Just delete ur account and move on it will get better with time and never log back in here again. U will forget all about it in due time. U know I'm right too the only thing stopping u is urself atp move on man that's the last thing ill say on this good luck

• So Sad
I feel that and i feel bad that shit happened to u but ur just torturing urself at this point. Just delete ur account and move on it will get better with time and never log back in here again. U will forget all about it in due time. U know I'm right too the only thing stopping u is urself atp move on man that's the last thing ill say on this good luck
I did whole lot of stupid shit because I was horribly depressed and tried to end my life lot of time.
I took it seriously for years. In 2022-2023 I spent years in hospital because mentally unstable.
With time I acted stupid because when you feel like your life is genuinely over and you are a genetic failure, I started to self destruct myself.
Obviously, I won't do that now.
But I acknowledge I did stupid shit.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
dude everyone on here knows dballz is using ur photos, its the tiktok normies who dont.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
dude everyone on here knows dballz is using ur photos, its the tiktok normies who dont.
The people watching his content are often other retards like him, or they just dont care.
It's not that deep.
They see pictures of me (with a filter that makes me look deformed), they think i looks fucked up, so they like and react about it.
No one is actually thinking deeply that shit is serious. At least I hope so.

@SecularIslamist
@MaghrebGator
@Fiqh

One of those 3 islamic dogs
Idk why you bracket secular in with those two. He’s a rage/race baiter. Fiqh is a basement dwelling isis supporter with a humongous forehead. So much so he was questioning getting surgery (haram kaffir activities) to fix it.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 51576 and GabachoCopium
I See You Soccer GIF by UEFA

• Love it
I did whole lot of stupid shit because I was horribly depressed and tried to end my life lot of time.
I took it seriously for years. In 2022-2023 I spent years in hospital because mentally unstable.
With time I acted stupid because when you feel like your life is genuinely over and you are a genetic failure, I started to self destruct myself.
Obviously, I won't do that now.
But I acknowledge I did stupid shit.
I hope you get well soon bhai

• JFL
@Pei

• JFL