Who is the loser?

Who is the loser?

• Food delivery guy who got dumped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Lets say 1 food delivery dude got to bang hot jb but the jb reject the food delivery guy for marriage cuz low status n money. she then married better job n status dude. Who is the loser? the food delivery guy who didnt get to marry or the guy who got the leftover of food delivery guy?

@SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Lets say 1 food delivery dude got to bang hot jb but the jb reject the food delivery guy for marriage cuz low status n money. she then married better job n status dude. Who is the loser? the food delivery guy who didnt get to marry or the guy who got the leftover of food delivery guy?

@SecularIslamist
Both losers coz she's a whore. Virgin or death.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I would say the guy with the job if he pumps atleast 3 kids into her, reproducing is the ultimate success

Both losers coz she's a whore. Virgin or death.
ya but i am starting to think food delivery guy is bigger loser because he is struggle for his remaining life while girl just moves on and the oofy doofy live better life too. at least than the food delivery dude. even tho he has his "pumped n dumped leftover"

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I would say the guy with the job if he pumps atleast 3 kids into her, reproducing is the ultimate success
nah tbh. just having kid isnt success if they just gonna slave their life or live as low status low money parasite. kids are success only if they dominate other in life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back