Who is the man with the best female gaze?

female gaze

• chico

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • dicaprio

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • vinnie

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
leonardu

leonardu

Platinum
When you just look at the appearance without the status halo

Attachments

• dsfdsfsdf.gif
    dsfdsfsdf.gif
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 0
  • fdgdfgdgdfgdfg.jpg
    fdgdfgdgdfgdfg.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
  • sdfsfdsfsdfsdf.jpg
    sdfsfdsfsdfsdf.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
  • dfsdfsdfsdf.jpeg
    dfsdfsdfsdf.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • dsfsdfsfsfd.jpeg
    dsfsdfsfsfd.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • sdfsdfsfsdfsdf.jpeg
    sdfsdfsfsdfsdf.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 0
  • sdfdsfsfsfdf.gif
    sdfdsfsfsfdf.gif
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 0
Chico or dicaprio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, gribsufer1 and Soychadcell
Are you retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and imabetanumale
Leo

• JFL
Reactions: boyopower23
Cavill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
It's hard to tell just directly, because if DiCaprio went into modeling and Chico into acting, then Chico would be the 20 year old heartthrob and DiCaprio relegated to Wattpadd.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 32486 and gribsufer1
brock lesnar

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Imagine Chico with DiCaprio's coloring and hairstyle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Improver-, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 32486
It's hard to tell just directly, because if DiCaprio went into modeling and Chico into acting, then Chico would be the 20 year old heartthrob and DiCaprio relegated to Wattpadd.
Leo doesn't have what it takes for modelling imo. Chico blowing up the way he did is his best argument for chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
In fact, DiCaprio's photo is a morph. That guy’s nose is so short that it’s a bit stretched out.

Vito Basso

But also female gaze just translates to good looking

• +1
Aha Im too tired to see the voting option, thought you asked overall

DiCaprio가 모델링에 들어가고 Chico가 연기에 들어간다면 Chico는 20살의 가슴 뛰는 사람이 되고 DiCaprio는 Wattpadd로 강등될 것이기 때문에 직접적으로 말하기는 어렵습니다.

Leo는 imo를 모델링하는 데 필요한 것이 없습니다. 치코가 자신이 했던 방식으로 폭파하는 것은 차드에 대한 그의 최선의 주장이다
If Chico had dark blue eyes, would his smv go up?

• JFL
Leo doesn't have what it takes for modelling imo. Chico blowing up the way he did is his best argument for chad
I kinda agree, but I think Leo would blow up too. I guess there's no real way of knowing.

In fact, DiCaprio's photo is a morph. That guy’s nose is so short that it’s a bit stretched out.
Is it? I can't tell tbh. I do have a good morph some user made many years ago though:

If Chico had dark blue eyes, would his smv go up?
Not sure (I don't know how to morph).

Blue eyes are cope. Would make no diff, his eye area is top tier already
I disagree. Overrated, especially by normies, but good coloring and contrast can really make someone just look that little bit extra ✨ (IDK how to word it, exotic maybe?)

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Vinnie shouldn't be in the running lol

I kinda agree, but I think Leo would blow up too. I guess there's no real way of knowing.
Simon nessman didnt blow up and he mogs leo
I disagree. Overrated, especially by normies, but good coloring and contrast can really make someone just look that little bit extra ✨ (IDK how to word it, exotic maybe?)
Chico is plenty exotic though. Color contrast is important but absolute color is cope

• +1
Chico just looks boring

You don't know the female gaze
Every zoomer like me does

- Wet mop hair
- Aesthetic physique
- Aesthetic face
- Cargo pants
- Oversized hoodie

Every zoomer like me does

- Wet mop hair
- Aesthetic physique
- Aesthetic face
- Cargo pants
- Oversized hoodie

Chico or Leo can softmax.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Simon nessman didnt blow up and he mogs leo
I don't think he has the right kind of look though. He wasn't a "prettyboy", he's more balanced / masc looking. In the 90s and 2000s it was the pretty-boys becoming super famous either on Wattpadd or playing the male romance lead in films.

Chico is plenty exotic though. Color contrast is important but absolute color is cope
True, but I think the contrast if he had deep blue eyes and black hair could make him even more appealing for western audiences, and if he had dark blonde hair it might help in places like Asia where almost everyone has black hair.

I don't know by how much, and I don't know how to make morphs, much less good ones, so I'm not sure on how it would actually look like and when you get to a certain level of looks individual preference plays a big part on whether something improves someone or not.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Graham
I don't think he has the right kind of look though. He wasn't a "prettyboy", he's more balanced / masc looking. In the 90s and 2000s it was the pretty-boys becoming super famous either on Wattpadd or playing the male romance lead in films.
Young nessman was pretty as fuck tbh ngl
24c38a486bd6b13a61d086c7c90d6f3f

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and Graham
Young nessman was pretty as fuck tbh ngl
View attachment 2508136
Yeah, he's really GL, but still fairly masc / not like a slightly more feminine prettyboy as such. The Cheekbones, jawline, chin are all more masculine than Chico's or DiCaprio's for example.

• +1
Yeah, he's really GL, but still fairly masc / not like a slightly more feminine prettyboy as such. The Cheekbones, jawline, chin are all more masculine than Chico's or DiCaprio's for example.
He's still dreamy to JBs though. He couldve easily worked in titanic
Tumblr m9zg0fSGh41re18z3o1 400

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
E5e273ecef7cf36616efa45f9d0daddb

• +1
Vinnie since he actually has bones lol.