Who is the most evil user

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Who is a brutal villain here and also one irl. No low T keyboard warriors who act tough for incels but real villains like BGM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, scrunchables, Kroker and 5 others
The user with the son and Asian wife reminds me of the joker

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, scrunchables, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
err guys?:feelsgah:
how do I tag, myself?:cool::cool::cool::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelspepo:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Alt Number 3, scrunchables and 4 others
God I hate niggers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bdot, halloweed and Soter
does anyone even doxx anymore

• +1
Reactions: motiascension
I'm evil

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, Art of Pattinson and TechnoBoss
God I hate niggers
a man with a mustache and glasses is making a funny face with his eyes closed .

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
@Master

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Akhi, scrunchables and 5 others
I have conspiring evil mind but have a heart of gold.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, matka, try2beme and 1 other person
Btw guys if this nigga was ugly he would be mocked but I respect him

Some users here and there are clearly undiagnosed psychopaths but they are relatively few in percentage just like in real life

Once you get accostumed and study a bit that stuff it becomes more or less easy to start making at least a distinction between who might be a psychopath or some sort of marcicisst and who isn't, it just needs some time and experience.

After i started learning about that knowledge lots of things started to make sense and fit into the puzzle. You just start understanding the pattern, and when you suspect someone might be suddenly something crosses your mind like "I remember he doubted and kinda reacted when such and such evil happened or was exposed to him, so he probably isn't a complete psycho or devoid of empathy", and so on.

I'm guessing it's like the bread of everyday for people who actually studied this and have years of experience. It's fascinating, at least at the beggining.

• +1
Reactions: ProBono, scrunchables, MA_ascender and 2 others
Some users here and there are clearly undiagnosed psychopaths but they are relatively few in percentage just like in real life

Once you get accostumed and study a bit that stuff it becomes more or less easy to start making at least a distinction between who might be a psychopath or some sort of marcicisst and who isn't, it just needs some time and experience.

After i started learning about that knowledge lots of things started to make sense and fit into the puzzle. You just start understanding the pattern, and when you suspect someone might be suddenly something crosses your mind like "I remember he doubted and kinda reacted when such and such evil happened or was exposed to him, so he probably isn't a complete psycho or devoid of empathy", and so on.

I'm guessing it's like the bread of everyday for people who actually studied this and have years of experience. It's fascinating, at least at the beggining.
Second paragraph got 2 typos, last paragraph one typo, fix em boyo.

@OP I believe the 2 users whom posted literal CP. Madridsta & IntellectualShy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, try2beme and MaghrebGator
Second paragraph got 2 typos, last paragraph one typo, fix em boyo.
Yeah i learned english from movie subtitles and dumb stuff like that apart from being in places like these, that's why i write so bad a lot of times.

I don't even recognize the mistakes i made except for narcissist which i wrote with an m.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Kroker
Who is a brutal villain here and also one irl. No low T keyboard warriors who act tough for incels but real villains like BGM
i easily mog all of u dorks when it comes to being evil and its not even close jfl

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, scrunchables, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Yeah i learned english from movie subtitles and dumb stuff like that apart from being in places like these, that's why i write so bad a lot of times.

I don't even recognize the mistakes i made except for narcissist which i wrote with an m.
No bro you're excellent at delivering your POVs.

I pinpointed them out just so it can be seamlessly articulate.

Keep up the good work 💪

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator and try2beme

The psyopaths on here are high inhib, weak and all talk . Just thinking and saying absurd things

Sociopaths are the ones who act

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, notsocommonthumb, MaghrebGator and 1 other person

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-07 um 15.45.20.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-07 um 15.45.20.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: matka
The psyopaths on here are high inhib, weak and all talk . Just thinking and saying absurd things

sociopaths are impulsive and less dangerous than a psychopath. though i doubt any user here is a sociopath nor a psychopath

I personally believe we are all sociopaths to a certain extent if we adhere to certain definitions, we just need to be in a specific circumstance (Time and place). I think any parent can groom a sociopath relatively easily.

A sociopath is someone that doesn't adhere to societal rules. The disparity between different societies and the views they possess both in the current world and in comparison with the past is something very easy to notice and pinpoint. Especially with the past.

For example, you can see how everyone nowadays (Definetly not everyone but at least a sustainable majority) would reject South Africa's apartheid and societal rules because of the way they were brought up. Those people if they had the chance to go back in time and live there, they would be considered sociopaths.

Vast majority of people brought in this world if they had the chance to go back to the aztec times, they would be considered sociopaths because the majority wouldn't accept to live in a society in which you could wear people's skin as a cape and so on.

If you think about it, psychopaths would be one of the groups that would blend the most easily under such circumstances. Psychopaths exist and existed in every society (Although i believe they have more prevalence in some races and cultures than others), they adapt to every sort of society while acting as if they adhere to their laws and regulations even those completely based on empathy, etc

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@_MVP_

• JFL
@Vermilioncore @moredatesmorerapes @makeyousit @Dr. Bludy @Zeruel @LiteralCaucasian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Zeruel
BGM is a good one, literally makes urkelcels kill themselves for no reason.

I would say @Xangsane he always dreamed off being a high t low inhib serial killer

• +1