Who is the richest use on the forum?

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
If i include my parents i think I'm in the running but i have 225k in a 'scholarship or house fund' so basically its mine but my parents have to actually approve it

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
If i include my parents i think I'm in the running but i have 225k in a 'scholarship or house fund' so basically its mine but my parents have to actually approve it
have rich ass parents method smh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Mr. President
have rich ass parents method smh
Nepotism will always mog, Chads get their genetics from their parents why cant i have money and work less than you

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
@OldRooster probably

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Alexbaraun

• +1
why be mad @ElTruecel , This is just how life is, all luck and you know what i said is true

why be mad @ElTruecel , This is just how life is, all luck and you know what i said is true
Are you Jewish also yea no shit. I probably will have to use nepotism to my benefit as well ngl

• +1
Are you Jewish also yea no shit. I probably will have to use nepotism to my benefit as well ngl
nah im english-scottish , It always has been about nepotism. Medival blacksmiths didn't pick themselves up by their bootstraps did thye

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Being rich only counts when it's self-made no inheritance

@Mr. President my issue is with usury there’s nothing u can do about nepotism realistically and it’s not really much of an issue tbh.

• +1
@BrahminBoss is the richest

Masterfaggot was the richest psler I knew... literal mog machine

It's @Chinacurry

• +1