WHO IS THE TALLEST RACE OF PEOPLE?

D

Deleted member 16215

Master
Slavs and blacks are the physically biggest people.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Nilotic people. Not black or Sudanese in general but the nilotics.There isn’t good data but I would say they are taller than the Dutch. Based on a sample taken in 1953–54 of Dinka men. They were 5′11.9. The height of Dutch men was around 5'6 in 1953. So at that point of history the Dinka were taller. However the only other sample taken of Dinka was during a famine at a refugee camp revealing a height of 5′9 for men.

The Dinka tribe also has many 7 footers.

Screenshot 20211212 095250
Screenshot 20211212 095259

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 6963 and Looks234
Dinaric Alps mog hard.
6'5 is HTN height
6'2 Stacy fogger mogs you to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
Curries
every curry on looksmax.org is above 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Nilotic people. Not black or Sudanese in general but the nilotics.There isn’t good data but I would say they are taller than the Dutch. Based on a sample taken in 1953–54 of Dinka men. They were 5′11.9. The height of Dutch men was around 5'6 in 1953. So at that point of history the Dinka were taller. However the only other sample taken of Dinka was during a famine at a refugee camp revealing a height of 5′9 for men.

The Dinka tribe also has many 7 footers.

View attachment 1438091View attachment 1438092
Isolated tribes compared to whole countries is retarded. 100% guaranteed I could find some balkan village, claim it as a tribe, and they would be taller than the niggers you ethnics love to nut about. Even in "1953". Anything to get one over on white people. Just stop.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Fgsfds, Ryan and 2 others
Dinaric Alps obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Isolated tribes compared to whole countries is retarded. 100% guaranteed I could find some balkan village, claim it as a tribe, and they would be taller than the niggers you ethnics love to nut about. Even in "1953". Anything to get one over on white people. Just stop.
Why do u want to make everything about race. I even said it in the post that I was talking about the Dinka tribe. Not blacks or Sudanese in general. What people don't put in consideration is that South Sudan is known to be one of the poorest countries in the world. Most villages in the country have no electricity or running water and the decades of civil war, ethnic cleansing and climatic changes destroyed it's agricultural production. All of these factors played a role in Dinka tribe current malnutrition. One out of every 3 childeren under the age of 5 are moderately to severely under weight and they are still considered to be one of the tallest people. Look at this video. So many people over 7 ft.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, StrangerDanger, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Why do u want to make everything about race. I even said it in the post that I was talking about the Dinka tribe. Not blacks or Sudanese in general. What people don't put in consideration is that South Sudan is known to be one of the poorest countries in the world. Most villages in the country have no electricity or running water and the decades of civil war, ethnic cleansing and climatic changes destroyed it's agricultural production. All of these factors played a role in Dinka tribe current malnutrition. One out of every 3 childeren under the age of 5 are moderately to severely under weight and they are still considered to be one of the tallest people. Look at this video. So many people over 7 ft.

Balkans is poor af too dude. You're not making any actual points. Also, average Dinkan tribe height for males is 5'9".

Stop spamming a shitty click bait youtube video, no one gives a fuck.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD