who is this??

D

Deleted member 29831

Bronze

lol i found him, this is a morph not even close to og
Who is it? The OG looks good (Chadlite-Chad but kind of feminine looking)

TBH this morph is one of the best looking faces I've ever seen, if not the best. If you had this face people would harass you on the street daily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29831 and Deleted member 30432
  • +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
TBH this morph is one of the best looking faces I've ever seen. If you had this face people would harass you on the street daily.
water, imagine how life is with this face, just imagine... you will never live that experience, girls begging to suck your cock, you getting rich doing nothing, everyday is a bless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
Marcus Hedbrandh

He is nothing similar to that morph...
Oh I see. He's definitely a chad though now that I see more pics of him.

water, imagine how life is with this face, just imagine... you will never live that experience, girls begging to suck your cock, you getting rich doing nothing, everyday is a bless
No one gets to live like that. I've never seen an actual person with a face like this. Ever. It mogs Chico and O Pry's

No one gets to live like that. I've never seen an actual person with a face like this. Ever. It mogs Chico and O Pry's
yea it's crazy, I would actually say it mogs prime gandy and prime chico, it's fucking crazy now that I look at it...

Also tbh people like Vinnie and Harry Styles probs live like that

Morph isnt too far off

@Octavian_Augustus do you think if this face existed he could fuck a new girl every single day?

everything is morphed even hair
yeah but I'd argue the smv difference isnt that big considering he was chadlite even before the morph

yeah but I'd argue the smv difference isnt that big considering he was chadlite even before the morph
yea lifefuel someone like that doesn't exist, god doesn't create 7+ psl males

@Octavian_Augustus do you think if this face existed he could fuck a new girl every single day?
Really depends. Stacies daily probably not (I don't think you can do that unless you're famous and have a ton of them in your DMs)

With that face you'd probably get a ton of stares everywhere you go, maybe some girls approaching here and there. With a little work you could probably get laid daily but you'd still have to eat some rejections and ask around. Women's sexuality is just so different to men's sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Really depends. Stacies daily probably not (I don't think you can do that unless you're famous and have a ton of them in your DMs)

With that face you'd probably get a ton of stares, maybe some girls approaching here and there. With a little work you could probably get laid daily but you'd still have to eat some rejections and ask around. Women's sexuality is just so different to men's sexuality.
do you think foids would approach really often or nah, TBH I think he'd get approached but like 1-2 times daily, nothing crazy

Me? Why you asking?