WHO KILLED MASCULINITY IN VIDEO GAMES???

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
As you guys can see in the video just look at the ubigarbage developer team and also check red dead where you can beat annoying feminists, brutally kill npcs blowin their head off literally one of the most high T and masculine game of all time. We need games with brutal gore like red dead where the characters are not some soy cucks!

Attachments

• new dead 4.jpg
    new dead 4.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 0
  • new dead 2.jpg
    new dead 2.jpg
    827.7 KB · Views: 0
  • red dead 10.jpg
    red dead 10.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 0
  • red dead 6.jpg
    red dead 6.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 0
  • red dead 4.jpg
    red dead 4.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, normie_joe and 5 others
@descension @try2beme @Darkeningstar @Imretarded? @Chadeep @BrutalMogger @PARISIEN @Kanye West's Cousin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, descension and 2 others
Even the witcher: 1 and 2 were more raw

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AustinCutler
Even the witcher: 1 and 2 were more raw
i would say 3 was pretty raw as well its a high T game really loved every second of it, but red dead 2 was truly the last REAL high T single player game

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
not yet :owo:

i will!
damn im jealous, wish i could re experience red dead 2 for the first time, literally its going to change ur perspective on single player games

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Imretarded?
damn im jealous, wish i could re experience red dead 2 for the first time, literally its going to change ur perspective on single player games
should i play 1 first?

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Pokémon Green is brutal tbh

• +1
this youtuber is a beard frauding sub 5 coping with masculinity and he probably watches alpha red pill shit too

bunch of closet homosexuals, obsessing over manliness and testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lain34, Mewton and AustinCutler
this youtuber is a beard frauding sub 5 coping with masculinity and he probably watches alpha red pill shit too

cuck detected :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles

u want gayness in videogames i c

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
pc!

thats weird. Okay ill get the game😼
u must get it bhai, with the first one u can only play on playstation tho but like i said 1 is the real prequel, do u wanna buy it on steam ?

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
u must get it bhai, with the first one u can only play on playstation tho but like i said 1 is the real prequel, do u wanna buy it on steam ?
yeah i can get on steam. find some key of it for cheap:feelshmm:

i mog u and I mog that masculinity coping subhuman

that's all subjective, I can play and enjoy whatever I want, but I actually agree with some of this guys points
yes u mog people in mumbai bhai, what are u r favorite games ? but that "bunch of closet homosexuals, obsessing over manliness and testosterone" is really sus to me. what u want in video games but fr ? gaylords, gay flags? SJW's? because video games are all about that nowadays red dead 2 was the true real high T game.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
yes u mog people in mumbai bhai, what are u r favorite games ? but that "bunch of closet homosexuals, obsessing over manliness and testosterone" is really sus to me. what u want in video games but fr ? gaylords, gay flags? SJW's? because video games are all about that nowadays red dead 2 was the true real high T game.

I want sexy girls like stellar blade and good storylines and badass characters.

my favorite vidya is the MMO Final Fantasy 14, stellar blade is good shit too.

im just saying these dickheads give off homoerotic vibes

• JFL
i mog u and I mog that masculinity coping subhuman

that's all subjective, I can play and enjoy whatever I want, but I actually agree with some of this guys points
I have tripe your testostrone sprinkelpie

• JFL
Corporate Equality Index

• +1
I have tripe your testostrone sprinkelpie

test is the biggest cope pushed for subhumans nor am i interested in putting jew supplements in me to try and get more

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
test is the biggest cope pushed for subhumans nor am i interested in putting jew supplements in me to try and get more
Neither am i. Natural is law

As you guys can see in the video just look at the ubigarbage developer team and also check red dead where you can beat annoying feminists, brutally kill npcs blowin their head off literally one of the most high T and masculine game of all time. We need games with brutal gore like red dead where the characters are not some soy cucks!

Good! That's what you all get. Tbh, I would hire flamming faggots to make the next generation of games. I would include your character having to suck dick to pass a level. There is no way around that! You must suck dick if you want to beat the game.

• JFL
GTA 6 will be the most high T game

• Hmm...

Masculinity = gore and violence

Room temp IQ take.

Also jfl at you tards taking red dead's violence as it's selling point, and not the writing and the lively open world.

Last edited:

Room temp IQ take.

Also jfl at you tards taking red dead's violence as it's selling point, and not the writing and the lively open world.
It shows how u didnt play with the game I have 1127.6 hours in red dead 2 and 90% of the time i was just wandering around cosplaying a serial killer and murdering npcs taking amazing pictures like the attached ones

read dead redemption 2 isn't high t, the amount of virtue signalling and embedded leftist faggotry makes it one of the gayest and lowest t games ever made. and no wonder, it's built by twinks and feminists:

D1JMla1WwAEyBzF

they've always been this way. grand theft auto was the same way and people complaining about the new one going woke haven't been paying attention.

also, the problem is with faggot normies buying a bunch of games and showing no discernment or ability to discriminate between quality.

Room temp IQ take.

the writing and characters in that game are fucking gay and very shitty and dumbed down. if you've read letters written in that era, you'd know they didn't speak like modern hipster faggots like how it is portrayed in the game. also, every single outlaw in that game has the sensibilities of a 2000s left leaning high school teacher. gay as fuck

Nobody cares nigga you probably arent masculine anyway if youre playing videogames

read dead redemption 2 isn't high t, the amount of virtue signalling and embedded leftist faggotry makes it one of the gayest and lowest t games ever made. and no wonder, it's built by twinks and feminists:

D1JMla1WwAEyBzF

they've always been this way. grand theft auto was the same way and people complaining about the new one going woke haven't been paying attention.

also, the problem is with faggot normies buying a bunch of games and showing no discernment or ability to discriminate between quality.
no lol , another guy who havent played red dead and knows NOTHING about rockstar games jfl the attached picture are the one who WORKED on red dead 2

Attachments

• Rockstar_Games,_Game_Developers_Choice_Awards_2019.jpg
    Rockstar_Games,_Game_Developers_Choice_Awards_2019.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
the writing and characters in that game are fucking gay and very shitty and dumbed down. if you've read letters written in that era, you'd know they didn't speak like modern hipster faggots like how it is portrayed in the game. also, every single outlaw in that game has the sensibilities of a 2000s left leaning high school teacher. gay as fuck
once again this comment prooves that u havent tried/played red dead 2 jfl

D1JMla1WwAEyBzF

plus u talk shit without searching information WHAT THIS PHOTO IS ABOUT these are THE ONLY WOMEN WORKERS IN ROCKSTAR AND THEY ARE NOT WORKING ON ANY GAMES JFL these girls are promoters, pr , hr etc they havent worked a single minunte on any r* games this pics was taken on the women day celebration. third time u prooved u know nothing about rockstar games :lul::lul:

rockstar has 6911 employees and u can count in this picture how many female workers are there since these are the only women in the company
Employees6,911

Last edited: