drago and it's mathematically factually
Drago

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and 6485b025t
this battle is not biased, i used all the best gifs of all of them

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Exactly, the fact that Delon won this handily is retarded
Tbh there is only 1 footage of prime Hernan Drago and it was filmed with shitty camera and with shitty editing in shitty lighting (still manages to look 10/10 effortlessly). Meanwhile Delon is filmed with high quality camera and is actively trying to look his best. If Hernan Drago was an actor or at least had more videos of him and wasn’t some obscure Argentinian model back in the late 90s and early 2000s, we would have seen high quality mogger pics and videos of him that look out of this world.

• +1
Reactions: nvck_pilled and 6485b025t
Delon is squinting in that gif as well, which is why everyone uses that gif of him, as opposed to photos like these where he is not squinting
Alain Delon - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia
if he was a user here he'd be rated high tier normie

• +1
Delon is squinting in that gif as well, which is why everyone uses that gif of him, as opposed to photos like these where he is not squinting
es una cope amigo, el es 40 anos in this pic

• JFL
I guess the mog battle is not fair because the odds are stacked against Drago since he has the shittiest lighting conditions and shittiest camera quality and is not doing any aspie facial expressions to look better than usual unlike Gandy and Delon. Gotta give this one to Delon since based off these GIFs, he looks the best. Drago unfortunately cucked by iphone 3 tier camera quality.

Drago is the best looking i agree, but delon is unmoggable from his era. this era drago mogs. delon is a person in the past so hes irrelevant

Delon ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Drago is the best looking i agree, but delon is unmoggable from his era. this era drago mogs. delon is a person in the past so hes irrelevant
Prime Drago mogs prime Delon, only difference is in camera quality. Not that it matters since foids won’t keep autistically over analyzing this and will just say that Delon looks best.

• +1
Well beauty is subjective, psl wise drago mogs all but if you ask bluepilled women they would choose delon for his aesthetics. chico is overrated tho, if delon was 6'4 6'5 he would mog chico to dust

That gif, or rather, that scene of Delon in Purple Noon is perfection. Never seen a more beautiful human, even mogs prime Pitt into oblivion

• Love it
Delon in that gif

• Love it