who looks better: you or your father?

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Silver
what's the difference in appearance between you two? smv and the rest

I mog him overall but he masc and bone mogs me to hell, also 100 degree gonial angle with double my wrist size

both my parents wrist mog me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Art of Pattinson
I mog him overall but he masc and bone mogs me to hell, also 100 degree gonial angle with double my wrist size

both my parents wrist mog me
so who ended up mogged whom?

• Love it
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
He has a wife ( my mom) so he mogs me

I haven’t seen him in almost 12 years, I don’t have any pictures, not since I’ve been face pilled.

He looks a lot like Daniel Day Lewis. He’s 6’3” and I vaguely remember him having an angular jaw with good forwards growth. But also a narrow skull, my mom said recently that he has a small head. I have a big wide skull, I skull mog him. I have darker fuller hair too.

His dad, my grandpa was the real mogger. 6’4” Irish blue eyed North Atlantid Chadlite. I look exactly like him and my mom’s mom put together, way more than my mom and dad put together. So yes, I mog my dad.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and slavicpsycho
If your father mogs you, then your parents fucked up in your development whether its nutrition or lack of physical exercise

with the exception of the mother being sub-5

• +1
im slightly taller and better looking, but he wrist, frame, and NT mogs me to death. i remember taking a night stroll and seeing him with two woman, one in each hand

• JFL