mogs you unfortunately

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 30985, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shouldirope99z and seethe
The gook can get some ladies in asialand, the Indian will stay virgin for a long time.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and shouldirope99z
The Indian needs to loose weight and he will slay in india

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
quite the opposite, he can probably get some bottom of the barrel garbage pheno ltbs in burgerland, won't get shit in ea. my curry friend here is not getting anything in the west.

quite the opposite, he can probably get some bottom of the barrel garbage pheno ltbs in burgerland, won't get shit in ea. my curry friend here is not getting anything in the west.
you jusr agreed with emspems

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: seethe and Deleted member 30985
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and seethe
this currycel has virtually no maxilla projection, eyebrow shaped like he is constantly surprised, upper eyelid exposure, protruding eyes, round eye orbitals, wide nasal bridge, low bitemp to bizygo ratio, high bf%, horrible hair looks too ethnic and shit hair texture, his lower third is decent, cover the top half of his face and he looks like he could have potential, then remove ur hand and he looks like a povo homeless brownie on the street :lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 30985
this currycel has virtually no maxilla projection, eyebrow shaped like he is constantly surprised, upper eyelid exposure, protruding eyes, round eye orbitals, wide nasal bridge, low bitemp to bizygo ratio, high bf%, horrible hair looks too ethnic and shit hair texture, his lower third is decent, cover the top half of his face and he looks like he could have potential, then remove ur hand and he looks like a povo homeless brownie on the street :lul:
stfu you are ltn at best yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Spiritualcell
stfu you are ltn at best yourself
nope, maybe on this site yes because this site is just a bunch of men rating men, but not in real life jfl i mog

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
if we being real here im high mtn, htn nichemaxx

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and seethe

@brucewayne78 u should get a diff haircut that suits ur face, maybe one that covers ur upper third like mine to hide ur egg head

it will ascend you to subhuman

@brucewayne78 u should get a diff haircut that suits ur face, maybe one that covers ur upper third like mine to hide ur egg head

it will ascend you to subhuman

• +1
Reactions: shouldirope99z
Okay boy

battle of the subhuman noses lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985