AVGN was top tier

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It was a simple time, avatar forums, CS, windows vista was shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 3043
Damn bro who doesn't miss cs 1.6

bluepilled people keep saying the shitty stuff" brooo you'r young, your in your 20s blabla".
Past 16, you'r old, period
It was a simple time, avatar forums, CS, windows vista was shit
CSS bro

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, turkproducer and Festrunk
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Damn bro who doesn't miss cs 1.6
Yeah I used to play that on my uncles shitty laptop. I rmemeber getting some virus where a naked women would turn up on the loading map screen hahahaha and I would go into game with my riot shield and usP..

fuarkkkk i miss gaming 2007-2014 man.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I'm 21 but I did catch the 2007-8 era because I was a smart boi. That's probably why I grew up to be such an autist.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Yeah I used to play that on my uncles shitty laptop. I rmemeber getting some virus where a naked women would turn up on the loading map screen hahahaha and I would go into game with my riot shield and usP..

fuarkkkk i miss gaming 2007-2014 man.
oh these shitty maps with naked girls and naked girls in front page when you joined the serv...
Fuark i had bad times when my parents did saw this shit when i was playing.

• +1
I'm 21 but I did catch the 2007-8 era because I was a smart boi. That's probably why I grew up to be such an autist.
I’m only 17 and I remember everything after 2005-6 lmfao

• JFL
I started really to be into internet in 2007 tbh too

• +1
LOL 1.6 > css, how can you say things like that.

Fuark bro

CSS mogs because it had better deathrun, minigames, zombies, surf, trikz, and all the crazy modes. I did enjoy funk vehicles in 1.6 tho.

• +1
I’m only 17 and I remember everything after 2005-6 lmfao
2005-2006 the only stuff that i recall from new technologies, was the WC in TV tbh
same, i wish life was still like that :(
now i need to get the best marks for my last year in uni, getting a job, a house, a car, a woman, fuck i don't want all of this
going to party at 12-14 yo, beeing happy to dance with the stacys which makes you lots of smile, and gets a cheek kiss, that was a carefree life. no depression, no sadness, no responsibility, no shit

• +1
Fuck I miss the simple times man. Playing mw2,wwe, watching tutorials, life was easy

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and SHARK
Fuck I miss the simple times man. Playing mw2,wwe, watching tutorials, life was easy
That youtube tutorial music is so iconic hahahaha

• Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74
Of course hahahahaha, i love this game

3 letter usernames were the shit on that game
Damn man. I spent so much time on habbo hotel during 2009-2011 it’s crazy

• +1
I was 4 years old in 2007 and 5 in 2008. I literally don't remember anything.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Robert01 and Deleted member 2205
I don't miss anything my life was always bad, my life will only begin after my bimax next year

• +1
Legit. Youtube was full of homemade videos with shitty cameras like the flip camera, now every channel has professional videography and lighting.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Robert01 and Mateusz74
idk idc tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
I prefer around 2010-11 when quality was better but everyone and their dog wasn't selling their souls to make a Jewtube shekel yet.

Incel trait #274

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I was a slayer on de_dust2

• +1
I remember 2006-2006 youtube. those were the days. back then you had videos like this

• JFL
That
I remember 2006-2006 youtube. those were the days. back then you had videos like this

That Kid is now 6'5 and muscular asf

@Robert01 Keep crying for me oldcel.

i remember when you could actually search for shit on youtube and find cool stuff, but now everything you search its someone making a vlog or some clickbait with someone making an excited face in the thumbnail. its like they only want you to see certain stuff, like its rigged with an algorithm. ill get search results that barely has anything to do with what im looking for but its some clickbait from a guy with a bunch of subscribers. bullshit

them old days, them good old days when the internet was the wild west and you actually had to be the type of person who knew how to use a computer instead any thot on her phone. old old days, what does the future hold.

• +1
That
That Kid is now 6'5 and muscular asf
how do u know?
i remember when you could actually search for shit on youtube and find cool stuff, but now everything you search its someone making a vlog or some clickbait with someone making an excited face in the thumbnail. its like they only want you to see certain stuff, like its rigged with an algorithm. ill get search results that barely has anything to do with what im looking for but its some clickbait from a guy with a bunch of subscribers. bullshit

them old days, them good old days when the internet was the wild west and you actually had to be the type of person who knew how to use a computer instead any thot on her phone. old old days, what does the future hold.
Exactly!!

fuck left wing cuckism that fucked our lives

thx bro

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
I played 1.6 when I was little because my older brother played. I remember some retarded map that everyone starts without gun and gotta drive the cart to the wall to get up the ladder to get gun. It was so fun..
And I remeber css zombie, it was so fun but it has zero player anymore.

• +1
youtube (at least video editing) has gotten better, i dont miss old youtube.

• +1
youtube (at least video editing) has gotten better, i dont miss old youtube.
Shits not better
It's like we have cellphones but it was better without it