Who mogs? Barrett, My face on Barrett or My face morphed with Barrett?

Who mogs?

• Jordan

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Face swapped

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Face morphed

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Nims

Nims

👉👈
Jordan Barrett

Face swap with Barrett (my face on his)

Face morph with Barrett (my face morphed with his)

Which pic looks the best psl wise?

are you actually 5’6

• +1
Reactions: Nims
You turned into a Leo69lite with the frauding :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Nims
I remember when i first joined this forum I kept doing facemorphs with jordan Barret

Everysingle one I did looked good brought me to the conclusion Jordan Barret has the best facial structure any man can have

• +1
Reactions: Nims, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
you gotta brighten up your skin

Yes Maam Tom Cruise GIF - Yes Maam Tom Cruise Top Gun - Discover & Share  GIFs

Yep, Its so shit bro.
It doesn't matter.

You look like an upper class anglo that everyone envies. Good pheno even for a britisher.

You also seem to have a Welsh/scottish background. Wouldn't be surprised tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Nims
Middle hard mogs

• +1
I remember when i first joined this forum I kept doing facemorphs with jordan Barret

Everysingle one I did looked good brought me to the conclusion Jordan Barret has the best facial structure any man can have
bro who are the thots in your pfp

Face morphed mogs.

• +1
I fixed his face! He is no longer a lesbian!
3087054 1663880473487
3087054 1663880473487

• Love it
Looks so much better.

Standing against the wall and marking a line then messuring it with a tape messure.
Use an aerosol can and measure at night. Most legit way besides using a stadiometer.

Supposedly, I am an inch above the UK average height for a male but sometimes feel manlet in central london.

Fuck, I just did this and I measured it and Im actually 5ft 5.

I've been lying to myself this entire time. Im the same height as you @FailedNormieManlet :cry:

View attachment 1892276
I've been lying to myself this entire time. Im the same height as you @FailedNormieManlet :cry:
I bet everyone here has not measured themselves correctly.

There is a possibility you could have undermeasured yourself though. You need to make sure the wall is 100% perpendicular to the ground the floor is flat. Also, make sure you are facing the wall and standing with straight posture with your feet flat on the ground.

It's been a while since I measured. I got just under 5'10.25" the last time I did it in the evening. I can dip significantly below the 5'10" mark but it has been a while since this has happened as I guess my posture may have slightly improved or maybe my spinal discs store more water than before. IDK.

• +1
There is a possibility you could have undermeasured yourself though. You need to make sure the wall is 100% perpendicular to the ground the floor is flat. Also, make sure you are facing the wall and standing with straight posture with your feet flat on the ground.
I made sure I did it on a wooded floor with no bends etc. and the wall is very straight. Its might be because its quite late in the UK, and I have been on my feet all day today probably walked maybe 30-40k steps so I have probably compressed myself a bit. I think in the morning I am 5ft 6.

My posture is perfect btw.

I think I might start wearing thicker shoes like air forces or smth, Im definetly going to start looking into LL tbh, but it wont be for a few years.

View attachment 1892276
@FailedNormieManlet may actually shorter than he is if he has not measured properly or claiming morning height.

I made sure I did it on a wooded floor with no bends etc. and the wall is very straight. Its might be because its quite late in the UK, and I have been on my feet all day today probably walked maybe 30-40k steps so I have probably compressed myself a bit. I think in the morning I am 5ft 6.

My posture is perfect btw.

I think I might start wearing thicker shoes like air forces or smth, Im definetly going to start looking into LL tbh, but it wont be for a few years.
Depends on the exact measurement. If you like measured over 5'5" now, your prolly at 5'6" or more in the morning and probably 5'5.5" in the afternoon. You can claim almost 5'6" if that is the case.

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet may actually shorter than he is if he has not measured properly or claiming morning height.
do you know if the average heights by country that you find on the internet are morning height?

btw i gotta start sleeping before i go out so i get 1 inch taller jfl

• JFL