Who mogs East Africans or Indian women

Who mogs East African girls or Indian girls

• Total voters
Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
Indians and East Africans tend to look very similar so I want to settle this once and for all

548AD892 1ED4 4C00 9A2C B2C11E170E9A

4C046C11 B1C7 483D B575 8A1BE792DCF2

9E6CE296 5B60 425E BB20 17A2D6666D30

6CD5B695 7036 4E33 8177 D77ED34A24C5

Vs
A6F33685 CDA9 4F46 B85D 78A9028C54FD

B64883B2 8EF5 4D91 9E78 1D5279F24320

4090940C 7F02 4008 9546 2F71D10C9C0D

D5EC92C0 3C08 44AA 862F 697557BF9495

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bump

• +1
Damn brutal no reply cel

• +1
Indian women. They just need to eat less greasy foods, most of them are skinnyfat. But thin ones can be hot.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5802

Was about to vote for East African women until I saw this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Colouring is similar, yes, but Indian women have distinctively soft features, their jaw, nose, lips are significantly softer than East Africans. Indian women, in general, have down turned nose tips too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5802
Close one honestly. There are some good looking Ethiopian women but Indians can also look good if they aren’t too dark Dravidians. I’d go with Indians but its close

• +1
Colouring is similar, yes, but Indian women have distinctively soft features, their jaw, nose, lips are significantly softer than East Africans. Indian women, in general, have down turned nose tips too
Yeah that’s true Indian women are slightly more feminine than East African women to an extent. But in my opinion Somalian women are better looking than Indian women. Though Indian women tend to be better looking than Ethiopian girls

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15081
Yeah that’s true Indian women are slightly more feminine than East African women to an extent. But in my opinion Somalian women are better looking than Indian women. Though Indian women tend to be better looking than Ethiopian girls
How about this Indian actress? -
ECD44664 FE05 44F0 BCF8 9C45EC63B828

• Love it
  • +1
they look more arab, not black, they have a lot of white dna
They are not black they are Cushitic group tbh. They also have massive amounts of Eurasian dna related to the levent

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13787

• +1
:soy:

• +1
Aishwarya Rai where?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and Deleted member 13787
Indian girl fogs

• +1
Aishwarya sure is good looking, but two reasons she can't actually represent the Indian women -
1. She looks more mediterranean despite the softness of the skull
2. I am kinda sure she is from some racially ambiguous family since Tulu's don't generally look like that

• +1
imagine buying her at the slave auctions :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 5802 and Jason Voorhees
Funny since Africans and Arabs did the same thing with Indian women
insane cope JFL

arabs never landed on the indian subcontinent

and africans were literally sold to the indian subcontinent en masse, there r still descendants of nigger slaves living there

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and volcelfatcel
insane cope JFL

and africans were literally sold to the indian subcontinent en masse, there r still descendants of nigger slaves living there
Yeah but so did Indians and Arabs did have slave :ROFLMAO:. Indians sold them to Arabs and according to some sources Arabs found Indian and Eastern European women to be the least attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
insane cope JFL

cope rajputs are russian
@USER0213

• JFL
insane cope JFL

Also the siddi people in India came as slaves but they eventually founded their own kingdom

• +1
Yeah but so did Indians and Arabs did have slave :ROFLMAO:. Indians sold them to Arabs and according to some sources Arabs found Indian and Eastern European women to be the least attractive.
dalits :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
cope rajputs are russian
@USER0213
10 IQ dogs like you bring up anything everywhere. I am sure you would be discussing me on your honeymoon too. I live rent free in your pea-sized head!:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Still we’re Indian lol what’s wrong with Dalits anyways Dravidian people had one of the best civilization in India lol
cuz Brahmins prob treated the Dalits 10x worse in Indian kingdoms than anyone else treated the Dalits they sold in other kingdoms :lul:

Aishwarya sure is good looking, but two reasons she can't actually represent the Indian women -
1. She looks more mediterranean despite the softness of the skull
2. I am kinda sure she is from some racially ambiguous family since Tulu's don't generally look like that
Her skull is Indian looking and I think she’s just a light skinned tulu, but her features look more north Indic then Dravidian

Indians generally but I’m curry so I’m biased, I’ve seen very good looking East African women but head shape is very important to me and because East Africans are mixed negroid and some natufian/hamitic group of people they have this weird lumped skull with protruding forehead and prognathy, and bulging cheekbones but narrow head And mena nose, which isn’t necessarily bad just not my personal taste. They also always try to put down bantuids which the only category they beat them in is maybe behavior and in terms of acting nice to other people.