Subhuman Subhuman2

2:

CHAD Mog

Attachments

• subhuman.jpg
    subhuman.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 0
some lore:

It was a perfect night for a party. The backyard of the large house was packed with people, music pumping through the speakers, and the smell of burgers grilling on the barbecue filled the air. Chad stood near the pool, surrounded by five girls who hung on his every word.

"Chad," one of the girls giggled, brushing her hair behind her ear, "you always know how to make these parties fun."

Chad smirked. "Well, I like to think I bring the vibe, you know?" He glanced around, casually sipping his drink. "Hey, I like this party. I think it's gonna be a good night."

The girls laughed, all vying for his attention, as they chatted about school, plans, and their summer adventures. Chad was in his element, his arm draped casually around the shoulder of one of the girls, while the others flirted and complimented him.

Meanwhile, just down the street, Subhuman sat in his BMW 328i Coupe. His grip tightened on the steering wheel as he watched them from afar. Every laugh, every smile, every bit of adoration directed at Chad twisted like a knife in his chest. His heart raced, and the voice in his head grew louder. He had been invisible, unwanted, and discarded for too long.

“No more,” he whispered to himself, eyes narrowing. "The world has treated me like scum. They all deserve to suffer for rejecting me.”

He started the car, the engine roaring to life. Slowly, he pulled up to the house, parking just outside. His hand shook as he reached for the gun on the passenger seat, but his mind was made up. The rejection, the humiliation—it had all built up to this moment. He stepped out of the car, gun in hand, and approached the group outside.

Chad noticed him first, his smile faltering slightly. "Hey man, this is a private party. You—"

Subhuman cut him off, his voice low but filled with venom. “You’ve all treated me like garbage my entire life. I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness while you, Chad, get everything handed to you. But tonight, it ends."

The girls shrank back, their smiles fading as confusion and fear spread across their faces.

"What the hell are you talking about?" one of the girls asked, stepping closer to Chad.

Subhuman’s eyes darkened. "I’m the supreme gentleman, yet none of you could ever see that. You girls would rather be with disgusting brutes like him instead of someone like me. You never gave me a chance!"

The girls gasped, panic setting in. “What’s wrong with you?” one of them cried. “Get away from us!”

Without another word, Subhuman raised the gun. The first shot was deafening, piercing the cool night air. Chaos erupted as the girls screamed, but there was nowhere to run. In quick succession, he shot five of them dead, their bodies hitting the ground in a sickening thud. Chad, frozen in shock, tried to move, but it was too late. Subhuman’s final bullet hit him square in the chest, and Chad collapsed.

Silence fell over the yard, the music still faintly playing in the background. The lifeless bodies of Chad and the girls lay sprawled on the grass, blood pooling beneath them.

Subhuman didn’t stay to witness the aftermath. He sprinted back to his BMW, heart pounding, and slammed on the gas. Tires screeched as he sped away from the house, his hands trembling on the wheel.

Sirens wailed behind him soon after. The police had been alerted, and a high-speed chase ensued. Subhuman’s car weaved in and out of traffic as he tried to outrun them, but the flashing lights grew closer by the second. He pushed the BMW as fast as it would go, but deep down, he knew there was no escape.

The police boxed him in, and the road ahead was blocked. Breathing heavily, Subhuman glanced at the gun beside him, the same gun he had used to take their lives. In that moment, he made his final decision.

With one last look at the rearview mirror, he picked up the gun, pressed it to his temple, and pulled the trigger.

The car skidded to a halt as his lifeless body slumped forward, the final chapter of his twisted revenge written in blood. The chase was over, but the pain he caused would never be forgotten.

both mog me

• +1
Reactions: ascendmaxxer69