WHO MOGS? (HIGH IQ USERS ONLY)

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for once and all, let's put a end to this
who mogs???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attachments

• 1705279393472.png
    1705279393472.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 0
Tigger is IPdcel, Eyelore has dead eyes, Piglet and the other things are manlets, so winnie wins by feault.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Deleted member 52057
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for once and all, let's put a end to this
who mogs???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
View attachment 2675928
get the fuck off this forum and go back to your shitty newgen looksmax discord server where you and all the other 13 year old retards with that ice cream hair jerk eachother off about “ascending” and “mogging chico” and “mewing”

get the fuck off this forum and go back to your shitty newgen looksmax discord server where you and all the other 13 year old retards with that ice cream hair jerk eachother off about “ascending” and “mogging chico” and “mewing”
somebody is on their period :rolleyes::rolleyes:

omaygot that's not too skibidi to me bro gyat zamn i was just rizzing maxxing

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
I know a kid just like this and I lowkey cant stand his insecurity, it's rly rly bad despite being htn and sorta NT