Who mogs, me or my friend.

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
Friend is more NTmaxxed than me and is more successful with girls. However he’s shorter, around 5’10 and 5’11-6ft. Does he mog?

Attachments

• IMG_5735.jpeg
    IMG_5735.jpeg
    759.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, currybrah, Fiqh and 3 others
I’m the one that’s 6ft

hes mogs u easily

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Ur fucking retarded if u think that height difference makes a change

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, RiceCel1234, falcon1 and 1 other person
Im not saying he's ugly, he looks like a typical black guy but he deadass thinks being AROUND 6 ft will make him more successful than his friend lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Im not saying he's ugly, he looks like a typical black guy but he deadass thinks being AROUND 6 ft will make him more successful than his friend lol
So my friend (the one in the cap) mogs me in your honest opinion?

He looks like a well mannered FOB african pretending to thugmaxx
I think he looks better but i think you would be more popular with women if you were nt

truecels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
He looks like a well mannered FOB african pretending to thugmaxx
I think he looks better but i think you would be more popular with women if you were nt
What exactly do you mean by FOB? And yeah, we’re both Africans originally, but it’s popular here in the UK for teens to emulate roadman culture as it’s the cool NT aesthetic/style amongst young black teens/adult.

What makes you think I would do better with women if I was NT and why does he look better to you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
What exactly do you mean by FOB? And yeah, we’re both Africans originally, but it’s popular here in the UK for teens to emulate roadman culture as it’s the cool NT aesthetic/style amongst young black teens/adult.

What makes you think I would do better with women if I was NT and why does he look better to you?
fob like fresh off the boat, basically he just arrived from africa JFL

You would do better than him because you look more masculine simple as that
I cant really explain how he looks better than you but you're pretty close to him looks wise

fob like fresh off the boat, basically he just arrived from africa JFL

You would do better than him because you look more masculine simple as that
I cant really explain how he looks better than you but you're pretty close to him looks wise
“You’re pretty close to him lookswise” we all look the same to you guys, don’t we? Lmao.

Friend is more NTmaxxed than me and is more successful with girls. However he’s shorter, around 5’10 and 5’11-6ft. Does he mog?
@MaestheticMaso @WishIwasChico we got roadmen doing up looksmaxxing 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Oh my bad, so hard to find other blacks on this site, I just assume everyone’s white.

But yeah, last but not least.. what would your advice be for me? If you have any

• +1
If ur on the right bro it's over, wear a bally and call it a day

• +1
Oh my bad, so hard to find other blacks on this site, I just assume everyone’s white.

But yeah, last but not least.. what would your advice be for me? If you have any
get dreads or a longer hairstyle that’s all
maybe get lean to lose face fat and chit
Don’t listen to whatever retards tell you here

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
“You’re pretty close to him lookswise” we all look the same to you guys, don’t we? Lmao.
Ill give you real advice

This forum will struggle to help you past telling you to get dreads

Because african features differ so much, and realistically all looksmaxxing advice is relatively eurocentric/based on european beauty standards

For example if someone tells you to get rhino or something it could look abnormal for a black guy, but normal on a white guy, so its hard to give advice

Yeah because youre fat and have a high top just get dreads and lean down and u shld be good

Your friend also style rapes you sadly

Yeah hes wearing thugmaxxed clothes but its better appeal for black people especially in uk

You look like the average black roadman, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing so make of it what you will.

He's a subhuman whilst you're LTN. Get dreads, better clothing, lean down and you'll be fine.
How is he a subhuman? You blackpillers can be so dramatic and exaggerative lmao

His sub-humanity aside, given that you're in highschool it doesn't matter. Speaking from experience, being loud and NT is everything as a black male in an ethnic high school.
Are you a UKcel? UK is more of reserved culture I guess.. but you could be right, I feel it’s universal for blacks people to be expected to be extroverted.

And lol, not in school, work or anything at the moment.

left appealmoggs

• +1
Reactions: finn899
If you are the left you are better looking.

Just thugmaxx and u pull endless hood rats and junkies