• Me

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • WW 's chad

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
He got rated chad by Wheat waffles. I babe better brows better eye area. He is leaner looking tho. But I won't think it is that significant that he mogs me. Wheat waffles rated me a chadlite 2 months ago when I had more bloat and fat in the face.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240718_111225.jpg
    Screenshot_20240718_111225.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240718_121325.jpg
    Screenshot_20240718_121325.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Xangsane and heightmaxxing
This chad mogs

• +1
Reactions: murdah and moreroidsmoredates
the chad mogs but you look good definitely getting better

He got rated chad by Wheat waffles. I babe better brows better eye area. He is leaner looking tho. But I won't think it is that significant that he mogs me. Wheat waffles rated me a chadlite 2 months ago when I had more bloat and fat in the face.
he mogs u brutally

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
You’re a little obsessed with appearance

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and verlooksen
@RealFunkyFlamingo Dear funky Flamingo. You are a bloated fucking cel. You get fucking Mog by this euro motherfuckerZ at this point it’s get cheek implants and stop frauding with that shitty as bread. Anyways you get mug by this guy. You also look like a crashout. So don’t crashout on for saying this.

Imagine looking like this

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and counterintuitive
you have android so its over no matter what you look like

Why does your nose look so weird :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
Chad, he has more dimorphism and is much more masculine than u. U look like a korean male sex doll or something with baby sparkling filter on.

get a wider jaw and thicker neck, you'll turn into safir.

You look worse than him. You’re ethnic.

hell no not chadlite with that long ass face

You don't look that good, please stop spamming photos of you