• Funkychad (beard)

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Tiktoker (prettyboy)

Votes: 39 69.6%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Let's be honest I gigamog him in these pics. PSL wise for sure. His eyes are just so bad. I look younger than him even tho I have full beard jfl at his collagen. Let's not talk about frame and physique. Cuz I gigamog him at that point.

Attachments

• IMG_20240902_231249.jpg
    IMG_20240902_231249.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240902_230950.jpg
    IMG_20240902_230950.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4357882_IMG_20240902_224403.jpg
    4357882_IMG_20240902_224403.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, cnejjew, cromagnon and 14 others
Nigga really made a thread abt it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, rooman, cromagnon and 11 others
Eyes carry my face. Eyes are more important than jaw. When U have good eyes, jaw should just be average or above average so that it doesn't fuck up the face. Although he mogs my jaw. I mog him overall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingNash, 6PSLcel, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
Mogs you to death you ugly deathnic nigger, dont make me post those gay pictures of you sucking dick again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, risen angel, rooman and 22 others
You're not even a bad looking dude but this is why people need a reality check

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Ascеnd, WanderingBurro and 3 others
You look gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, God-himself, heyheyheybro22 and 4 others
He is Chadlite u are low htn at best, he has many ideal ratios and cro magnon skull like hexum he negs u into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rooman, F36 and 7 others
He is Chadlite u are low htn at best, he has many ideal ratios and cro magnon skull like hexum he negs u into oblivion
Jfl nigga studied skulls. What kind of skull would U call mine?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, diditeverbegin, Lebgfinal and 1 other person
These pictures are better, he stopped doing that thing with his mouth.
but the filter is still pretty gay man

Honestly that's a shit picture of sam dezz. You unironically mog in these specific pics

• +1
Reactions: sexy and RealFunkyFlamingo
You mog prime gandy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, rooman, God-himself and 4 others
In the photo it looks like you're trying really hard, man. I don't know what to say, but the guy is very present.

These pictures are better, he stopped doing that thing with his mouth.
but the filter is still pretty gay man
Nigga what filter. It's called softmaxxing

hahahhahahahahhaha, i swear ive never seen this guy win a poll, im creasing

chad and face of the forum

Eyes carry my face. Eyes are more important than jaw. When U have good eyes, jaw should just be average or above average so that it doesn't fuck up the face. Although he mogs my jaw. I mog him overall

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Mods can we get a spam ban or something

I’ve never heard of a skull called that .
If you know quite a bit about skulls , don’t be afraid to share your knowledge in quite intrigued .

But I’d say hexums 1 in 1 billion skull mogs his even if they share similar characteristics

• +1
Reactions: F36
Mods can we get a spam ban or something
He isn't really spamming at this point.

But overall the TikTok dude wins. I personally think he looks a bit weird, though.

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Let's be honest I gigamog him in these pics. PSL wise for sure. His eyes are just so bad. I look younger than him even tho I have full beard jfl at his collagen. Let's not talk about frame and physique. Cuz I gigamog him at that point.
White guy mogs, no explanation needed

u cannot be chadlite with shit skull. I have seen so many people irl that has been fucked by the skull alone. Its shittiest feature to have because Its not fixable. It will get worst if u are balding.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Outerz14
+ ur skull is so bad it will not even allow y to have proper haircut that would halo u 1 psl point.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
u cannot be chadlite with shit skull. I have seen so many people irl that has been fucked by the skull alone. Its shittiest feature to have because Its not fixable. It will get worst if u are balding.
Just give the nigga some lefort or orbit implants jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Nigga what are you on, you'd look like a predator next to him, younger how. Your face has 0 definition to it no matter how much you lean out. It's over my bro.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Charisma
chadlite in New Delhi

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
You look like a type of guy who gang rapes women in Sweden

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, rooman, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
He isn't really spamming at this point.

But overall the TikTok dude wins. I personally think he looks a bit weird, though.
I agree
Imo not a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Do you try to stay as bloated as possible at all time RFF??

you are HTN

Your eyes are good, but the CT is not positive enough. Also, beard is ugly 100% of the cases. Maybe ur hiding bad jaw, idk, but beard makes you look ethnic

His eye area is terrible, but he has good hair, no facial hair and good jaw. You both are about low htns IMO

People that didn't vote you are white supermacists or js trollin its impossible.

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
Kind of difficult to tell since you both have very different features and flaws. Your lower jawline is too long and your midfacial region is too "chubby" or just stores a lot of fat. But your eyebrows and eye area is good; it certainly mogs the tiktoker's eye area and eyebrows since he has thin ones and more vertically wide eyes.

But, I would say the tiktoker mogs, since he has more appeal in real life. You would probably look average in the Middle East or Spain since a lot of guys there have a similar hairstyle, beard, and eyebrow thickness/shape as yours.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
You look mentally retarded flamingo

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
you mog so hard bhai. had to make a drawing off u bc how sexy u r

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing
Rhino and more definition will improve your harmony alot

Right now he mogs hard