Who MOGS out of these male models

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Egoist
What would you guys rate these models on the looks scale, and do they mog?

Attachments

• IMG_8492.jpeg
    IMG_8492.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8495.jpeg
    IMG_8495.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8493.jpeg
    IMG_8493.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8494.webp
    IMG_8494.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
Broderick mogs those femboys

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
Broderick and Chico have near universal appeal. Other two guys have niche appeal. Runway guy maybe has best PSL score but gets brutally appeal mogged

• +1
Reactions: pilatus and Vhaluk
Chico

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What exactly is your point of starting this beloved thread, my beloved OP? Why do you want to know which model ''mogs'' which model? Each of them has universal appeal and is beautiful in their own way. The nature created them in different ways so as to tell humans that beauty exists in different ways and that there's no specific standard for beauty. I hate to see such posts where you are comparing models. That is very subjective (Chico btw, he mogs hard)

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Chico
First two have 0 SMV and De Poot is low appeal

• +1
Broderick the second black guy 0 smv is a schizo take
I'm sorry little bro but foids are not attracted to niggers

What exactly is your point of starting this beloved thread, my beloved OP? Why do you want to know which model ''mogs'' which model? Each of them has universal appeal and is beautiful in their own way. The nature created them in different ways so as to tell humans that beauty exists in different ways and that there's no specific standard for beauty. I hate to see such posts where you are comparing models. That is very subjective (Chico btw, he mogs)
Js bored and curious yk, I think Alton and Elias mog. I’ve never understood people saying he has no appeal.

This is smth someone chronically online would say
Same type of person to believe in white replacement theory and how “they’re taking our women wahh wahhh”

• +1
THIS IS SOMETHING SOMEONE WITOUT AN ARGUMENT WOULD SAY
There’s no need to have an argument for the blatantly racist comment you made that isn’t true. Black people all over the world have and get multiple women. My opinion is that every race is equal, but individual people born in them themselves aren’t.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I feel you tho fs, bros the king of appeal
yes
people here saying that he's HTN never met saw his phase of 2010s
frame, height, face, appeal plus now a huge social media following (tho i think people know him more for looksmaxxing memes)

I feel you tho fs, bros the king of appeal
yes
people here saying that he's HTN never saw his phase of 2010s
frame, height, face, appeal plus now a huge social media following (tho i think people know him more for looksmaxxing memes

• +1
Reactions: tomcaelum and Darkeningstar
chico and it aint even close , others look too alien

• +1
Reactions: ivanjustivan123