Reactions: Xangsane and StrangerDanger
manu look feminen but awesome bro very high jb appeal

@germanlooks @forevergymcelling

Josh mogs on these pics atleast since his lower third is much more angular

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, systvm and Deleted member 14160
Josh mogs on these pics atleast since his lower third is much more angular
yeah he has flared gonions and better zygos but manu has a bit better lips nose and arguably eyes so its hard

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
yeah he has flared gonions and better zygos but manu has a bit better lips nose and arguably eyes so its hard
The soft features are still pretty similar while the difference between their lower thirds are day and night

Why the hmm... react? What's so baffling? tell me @ForeverRecession
Manu looks far more harmonious and symmetrical. He would skin coloring mog him too.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, JL~ and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18480
looking at right guy sent more dopamine in my brain

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
idk who either is but right looks slightly better despite looking less masculine.

in all honesty its all subjective manu sure has a good nose its defined and narrow but it has a shit ton of nostril show but it doesnt failo him bc most jbs will assosiate this with "the small nose" look so its fine hi sface looks bloated and brutal uee
i would say the ddude on the left mogs psl wise but manu smv but not very much both are jb pussy wetters

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Right.

Both are ideal looks for women below 21.

@Xangsane ask ur mum and sister who mogs and if they find em gl

• +1
idk who either is but right looks slightly better despite looking less masculine.
that's because he has that little thing called harmony, bitch, ever heard of it?

that's because he has that little thing called harmony, bitch, ever heard of it?
not it isnt bitch

define harmony for me.

It's because he hides his ES ratio and neck width with lighting, as well as having slightly better lips and nose.

Yes but she prefers the guy on the right.
ohh cuz u said b4 that ur mnum said gandy is ugly and thought she didnt like guys like those two

• +1
ohh cuz u said b4 that ur mnum said gandy is ugly and thought she didnt like guys like those two
She likes maesthetic pretty boys with dark features - my dad was like this in his prime (she was MTB)

not it isnt bitch

define harmony for me.

It's because he hides his ES ratio and neck width with lighting, as well as having slightly better lips and nose.
Harmony is basically just beauty, it just is what it is, beauty is objective and measurable in the brain, facial analysis is cope
Only the skullpill is more important than harmony.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
She likes maesthetic pretty boys with dark features - my dad was like this in his prime (she was MTB)
who do u think would have better appeal in club settings

• +1
Harmony is basically just beauty, it just is what it is, beauty is objective and measurable in the brain, facial analysis is cope
Only the skullpill is more important than harmony.
skullpill wdym?

skullpill wdym?
you can read more about the skullpill in my thread where i elaborate on my own empirical studies, it is the most underrated blackpill imo.

Josh for sure. More masculine due to the angularity

asked 2 normies about it and both said its same person jfl xD

Neither , he mogs tho :
PXL 20220429 125333971

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
left guy from op would beat the shit outr of this manlet twink tbh
Na he would physically rape the op guy and make him swallow his filthy ethnic cooom :feelsgood:
AirBrush 20220412205527

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
jfl if u think any girl would pick zyzz over them ( face only )
Yeah, but Zyzz's frame was god tier after he roided, and he was such a gigachad that he was known to have girls ask him out, instead of the other way around. If these guys and Zyzz approached a foid at the same time, they'd be mogged so hard by Zyzz that the foid wouldn't even notice them.