Who mogs raimrez or this guy

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Or Raimrez

Hernan Drago mogs that loser.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and EthnicelAscension

Raimrez mogs all these to another dimension minus his eye colour failo him in motion is the best looking i've ever seen and it's unfrauded

Raimrez mogs all these to another dimension minus his eye colour failo him in motion is the best looking i've ever seen and it's unfrauded
F0ED13A7 2E74 4EA2 9084 6592EA1B1111
In no way does he mog Eriksen

Heavily edited after hand raimrez mogs in motion
No he doesn’t. Take a look at Eriksen in motion he mogs Ramirez to another dimension. Ramirez is bland and low class looking

Downloadfile 3

Giga mogging machine

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Good contender but raimrez mogs raimrez looks more dark triad this is more pretty boy
Lol at thinking this weird ass nigga mogs young Rob Lowe.

EB76B138 6325 4AD8 AABD AE5719951245
D68A3422 AA33 40D9 B4AC C3C9581A92E7

What's more important, being/looking dark triad or looks?

Depends on what women your going for and depends on what look you want i perfer the dark traid look

Depends on what women your going for and depends on what look you want i perfer the dark traid look
9/10 women would choose Rob over Ramirez. Rob also looks friendlier/high trust which means that women would approach him more. Most women are intimated by guys who look low trust.

Over rated to utter hell the only good pic of him i could find in comparision is his final fantasy look and even then it's probably edited
9/10 women would choose Rob over Ramirez. Rob also looks friendlier/high trust which means that women would approach him more. Most women are intimated by guys who look low trust.

You don't know that and your making assumptions women have shown they like men with dark traid features that act dark triad notice you require the features to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
1st guy? Does someone think the other one is above 5 psl? Looks stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2426 and Averagecel
that act dark triad notice you require the features to begin with
That's a fucking meme. Imagine being blackpilled and still believing that women care about your behaviour and reputation. They don't care if you act like a beta cuck or a dark triad psychopath, all they care about is looks.

Rob Lowe mogs him, get over it.

That's a fucking meme. Imagine being blackpilled and still believing that women care about your behaviour and reputation. They don't care if you act like a beta cuck or a dark triad psychopath, all they care about is looks.

Rob Lowe mogs him, get over it.

I am not supporting just be nt or just be dark triad just that If you have the face it helps out

Most women would go for first look

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
He mogs 99 percent of humanity to hell and back
Lol i showed to 2 women they tought he was repulsive. But ey atleast wankers on a cope forum thinks he slays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Averagecel and Deleted member 2426
What’s Richard Ramirez estimated gonial angle

I think @reptiles is trolling.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
JORDAN, JORDAN MOG

Just trust what women say bro

Disagree
Ur view of whats gl vs what women find atttactive is very different.
Womens honest opinions only matters not urs

Ur view of whats gl vs what women find atttactive is very different.
Womens honest opinions only matters not urs

Why did the judge herself get wet? I bet you put raimrez near a foid and they would probably worship him

isnt that somerhalder? looks like him.

first guy mogs ramirez looks aspie