• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, TAChipmunk, Clark69 and 3 others
Fag fag fag fag fag

Why are you wearing fucking lipstick

• +1
Reactions: sbm123
u dont even show urfelf greycel
I have you faggot you joined less than a week ago how the fuck would you know. Asking for ratings with 20 filters on but you still look retarded jfl

• JFL
Reactions: topgrey
guy on the right mogs

I have you faggot you joined less than a week ago how the fuck would you know. Asking for ratings with 20 filters on but you still look retarded jfl
stfu cunt girls prolly would come my way instead of ur ugly ass

• JFL
Reactions: topgrey and MedMogger
Girls don't want pale femboys who wear lipstick wake the fuck up you gay autist
bro its a filter u dipshit and ik damn well no mumbai citizen with a cooked side profile im talking recess chin n all is talking to me in that tone. get your life together u fucking ugly ass rat resembling monster

bro its a filter u dipshit and ik damn well no mumbai citizen with a cooked side profile im talking recess chin n all is talking to me in that tone. get your life together u fucking ugly ass rat resembling monster
Why you got an ego bruh lmfao admit you sub5

15 and 18 and asking for ratings with a filter on, a filter that faggotifies you 10x and gives you lipstick get a grip nigger. No one likes gays like you, id rather have a recessed chin then whatever your mental illness is yellow boy

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
both look like shit and made for bbc

Filtermania, dude on the right mogs ig. Both look gay asf

bro how can u be so butt hirt bro?? talk to girls instead of your gay ass friends who only use u for attention bitch ass boy

aer you from russia?

You guys both look so gay it pisses me off. But your friend brutally Mogs you. Maybe you guys can have a nice make out session together

holy fuck get some sun nigga

Tiny skull beta cuck tendency. Enjoy the chair in the corner while I fuck ur wife with my 7x3 BWC

stfu u dont even show urself
i hate these niggas that cope like this

there is no reason to post ur face on an incel forum and just because u post ur face doesnt mean ur better than someone else be humble lil nigga