Who mogs who (its really close)

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Sean+O+Pry+Jordan+Barrett+Jeffrey+Fashion+mfx84v0uCcWl.jpg

O'Pry in his prime.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
O'Pry because of dark hair + light eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2969, MammothActuary and 2 others
JB is a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
at that point its just preference ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Luke LLL, retard and 4 others
O'Pry is mogged @ this pic

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
If anyone is being honest with themselves they'd say O'Pry looks like shit in this pic. Unhealthy white skin with recessed temples
Barrett is youthmogging, skinglowmogging hairmogging and overall just looks more high energy

• +1
Reactions: Aero, I'mme, Deleted member 3045 and 3 others
If anyone is being honest with themselves they'd say O'Pry looks like shit in this pic. Unhealthy white skin with recessed temples
Barrett is youthmogging, skinglowmogging hairmogging and overall just looks more high energy
Theres nothing unhealthy about white skin. whats ur weird obsession with getting tanned. Many women prefer men with light skin (ex. Somerhalder). If women like tanned skin, why aren't they all fawning over curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 3043
Theres nothing unhealthy about white skin. whats ur weird obsession with getting tanned. Many women prefer men with light skin (ex. Somerhalder). If women like tanned skin, why aren't they all fawning over curries
This is a really dumb statement tbh. Tan coloring with attractive features is what women like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
This is a really dumb statement tbh. Tan coloring with attractive features is what women like.
Even curries with good features are failoed by their dark skin. Dark skin makes you look ethnic which doesnt appeal to women. You dont want to look ghostly white but pale white skin is a good thing.
Steven chevrin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, xit and Deleted member 2581
Barret mogs in this picture although I think O'Pry is better looking overall.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Jordan barrett mogs

Sean looks sickly

Barrett mogs tbh

Cause they're curries, do you think phenotype only has to do with literal skin color? All studies I have seen with European women say they prefer tanned WHITE men over paler tones, sun tanned is preferred over white but beta carotene is preferred even over that. Having a reddish/gold tint is ideal the way Barrett has in this pic it shows good blood circulation and healthy T and vit D levels
In good faith are you really going to say O'Pry looks better white vs tan in this comparison?

Uj

O'Pry looks like shit in this pic. Unhealthy white skin
Its honestly debateable which skin color women prefer. I think his contrast on the 2nd pic looks really nice and exotic. But its clear he doesnt look like shit or look unhealthy

Barret here
O pry looks kinda weird here , but overall i think O Pry mogs

18-24 jb

24- o'pry

O'Pry got that sophisticated harmoney, Barret got his crazy forward growth and fwhr. Imo, O'Pry is overall from every angle better looking, but if you cherrypick photos its dfntly Barret, there are pics where he just looks out of this world.

Barret looks like Taylor swift