Who mogs who? Me or Joaoluz

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Allan Jhonny

Allan Jhonny

Iron
I wanted to know who Mog who, me or Joaoluz, I don't know if you've seen him on Tiktok but he's from here in my country. who mog who?
20231115 204540
20231110 220519
Screenshot 20231119 141152 Instagram
Screenshot 20231119 141218 Instagram

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: arab_chink, whitegymmax, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
About equal I'd say. If your photos were more professional and the other guy's weren't I'd call him a dork and tell him to take that stupid thing off his forehead, and assume you're the TikToker. But unfortunately the ethnic tax exists so I have to give it to him. You'd be good in the US though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, whitegymmax, Engineeringcel and 2 others
Actually I changed my mind, you look better.

• +1
Reactions: thechemist, Engineeringcel and Allan Jhonny
About equal I'd say. If your photos were more professional and the other guy's weren't I'd call him a dork and tell him to take that stupid thing off his forehead, and assume you're the TikToker. But unfortunately the ethnic tax exists so I have to give it to him. You'd be good in the US though.
I agree, I think Joaoluz has some mistakes, for example his mouth, the upper part of his mouth is smaller than the lower part, it looks very much like a female mouth

I agree, I think Joaoluz has some mistakes, for example his mouth, the upper part of his mouth is smaller than the lower part, it looks very much like a female mouth
That too, but for me his main failos are his paleness, autistic tryhard expression, mole and dumb hairstyle. Looks exactly like the kind of autist photos you would see on a rate me thread here. Plus he's biting his cheeks to fraud his jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Allan Jhonny
Second autist mogs

That too, but for me his main failos are his paleness, autistic tryhard expression, mole and dumb hairstyle. Looks exactly like the kind of autist photos you would see on a rate me thread here. Plus he's biting his cheeks to fraud his jawline.
about the part of my hair, I'm letting it grow because it suits the shape of my face and I'm at the stage where my hair looks really weird, And I really believe he bites his cheeks hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Charisma, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Both look aspie

so are you the nigga? i can't tell but the nigga mogs hard

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
You mog. Other dude just gives of maniacal nerdy villain from a Disney Channel movie vibes

You

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
mogs u hard

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
The white mogs by a mole