Who mogs ?

1st has more appeal, but 2nd overall

• +1
Reactions: idk7777
female gaze vs org gaze once again

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and Klasik616
also why the fuck i posted this twice jfl at my retarted ass

cap , females absoluty want me as iam second guy, you tiktok kids just think masculine are not wanted lmao
if you show a female this she's gonna think it's a meme template. First photo of the 2nd guy is the only one that makes the mog battle even

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and idk7777
This guy also has hollows and strong chin, it's masculine too and without looking awkwardly try hard, the first picture of the first guy mogs every other picture, then the 1st picture of the 2nd guy

• JFL
View attachment 3240228if you show a female this she's gonna think it's a meme template. First photo of the 2nd guy is the only one that makes the mog battle even
literally same face structure as first pic just wider opened eyes and longer hair first guy is frauding with tiktok filter and doesnt even look all that lmao, he is just appeal maxxed to little teens

literally same face structure as first pic just wider opened eyes and longer hair first guy is frauding with tiktok filter and doesnt even look all that lmao, he is just appeal maxxed to little teens
the pic being in black&white filter doesnt fucking help hahaha, it just looks Michael Jackson type of scary. If we're going who mogs based on pictures then as I say 1st picture mogs every other picture. When it comes to IRL in motion it could switch for the 2nd guy win

This looks like either ultra try hard jutting that is way too obvious or an underbite that makes you unable to speak normally

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and idk7777
the pic being in black&white filter doesnt fucking help hahaha, it just looks Michael Jackson type of scary. If we're going who mogs based on pictures then as I say 1st picture mogs every other picture. When it comes to IRL in motion it could switch for the 2nd guy win
are u like guy that knows him :lul: ? look at his other pictures in normal light, psl mogged by second appeal first is only more appealing to teen girls jfl

This guy also has hollows and strong chin, it's masculine too and without looking awkwardly try hard, the first picture of the first guy mogs every other picture, then the 1st picture of the 2nd guy
Screenshot 181
Screenshot 182

are u like guy that knows him :lul: ? look at his other pictures in normal light, psl mogged by second appeal first is only more appealing to teen girls jfl
i got 0 idea who both of these guys are
If anything the first guy put himself in disadvantage since he's taking a selfie with lens distortion, no black&white filters or anything. Looks 100% more approachable and NT low inhib

• JFL
i got 0 idea who both of these guys are
If anything the first guy put himself in disadvantage since he's taking a selfie with lens distortion, no black&white filters or anything. Looks 100% more approachable and NT low inhib
we are talking who mogs , he is unfraded low to mid htn my guy

Haven't seen this picture which is the best of the 2nd guy but the chin is a little bit too big, lowkey fucks up the harmony, sure it's masculine but it looks fucking morphed :lul::lul:

• JFL
we are talking who mogs , he is unfraded low to mid htn my guy
If you care who mogs on an org full of men then you can take the win. But when it comes to irl mogging around females you gotta take NT and inhib levels into consideration

i dont agree at all my nigga u just dont know what u talk about so i dont think it matters agree to dissagre about female gaze :lul:
i know i was just playin, but yeah female gaze and things other than pure PSL is usually a 50/50 topic, nothing wrong with it

• +1
i know i was just playin, but yeah female gaze and things other than pure PSL is usually a 50/50 topic, nothing wrong with it
its alright at end of the day it doesnt really matter :lul: have a good day my nigga

@Klasik616 , @EverythingMattersCel , @skkrrrtcantdo , @Zeruel , @Lookologist003 , @Osie , @user123456

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Klasik616
Guy with longer hair mogs.

The other guy has a shit haircut.

other guy mogs because he has better haircut ? :soy:
They are both roughly the same in terms of looks, but the first guy’s hair would appeal to more women.

• +1
2nd guy

• +1
Subjective. The first guy looks more like a woman, which means that he will benefit from our gynocentric society as well as putting his penis into many wet and willing lustful holes.

• JFL