Who mogs?

S

soulseekingbeast69

Bronze
Rotting KHHV Sea curry

UK curry who got laid a few times and few dates with women.

Both curries are around the same height of 5'9-5'10

KHHV atleast have better bone structure.

mirin eye area of the bottom curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ChristianChad, rand anon and 1 other person
Bottom is borderline deformed, human eyes shouldn't be that large relative to your head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ChristianChad, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and HerpDerpson
Must be that "dark and handsome" appeal.
women are oofy doofy pilled. I see plenty of worse looking men than me and they have cute gfs. Or just im severe delusional and they mog me hard in reality (most likely)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Both are so subhuman i don't even know

women are oofy doofy pilled. I see plenty of worse looking men than me and they have cute gfs. Or just im severe delusional and they mog me hard in reality (most likely)
Would you say the oofy doofy pill applies on Tinder or online dating apps? If so, then why aren't you having success on there if it's oofy doofy pilled?

Would you say the oofy doofy pill applies on Tinder or online dating apps? If so, then why aren't you having success on there if it's oofy doofy pilled?
obv i was kidding bro chill

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
KHHV has potential. Bulk up and style and haircutmax and he could slay in SEA

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and HerpDerpson
obv i was kidding bro chill
The oofy pill is a real thing considering there are many oofy doofies formed through online dating. I would say you need to take the NT pill as your photos like in your description gives schizo and non NT vibes.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
compact midfacepill. He has decent midface so instantly im getting mogged @HerpDerpson
I tried to explain to my friend why I don't slay with the help of these doodles.
IMG 20221012 013214

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, gymmaxedhorse, aBetterMii and 3 others
what is oofy doofy pill?

Guys who are average or below average looking with relationships with women or sleeping with women.
lol, how does that work? my curry friend told me got laid with women. He does this even without betabuxxing or simping. note that my friend is not blackpilled but he outslays me by miles. women call him over to fuck.

lol, how does that work? my curry friend told me got laid with women. He does this even without betabuxxing or simping. note that my friend is not blackpilled but he outslays me by miles. women call him over to fuck.
NT pill most likely in terms of knowing how to speak without giving off weird vibes and having lots of friends in his social circle. Doing his best to maximize as a normie in terms of social status and maybe money in a way in terms of setting up dates or treating them right at his place. Highly doubt he uses dating apps, but if he does. He shows his profile off in a good way or something that he is selling something to a girl in terms of social status, NT, lifestyle, or money lol.

NT pill most likely in terms of knowing how to speak without giving off weird vibes and having lots of friends in his social circle. Doing his best to maximize as a normie in terms of social status and maybe money in a way in terms of setting up dates or treating them right at his place. Highly doubt he uses dating apps, but if he does. He shows his profile off in a good way or something that he is selling something to a girl in terms of social status, NT, lifestyle, or money lol.
he told me he did poorly on tinder. most of his slays come from women in his social circle.

is NT pill legit though? i am a strong believer of the lookspill.

he told me he did poorly on tinder. most of his slays come from women in his social circle.
Makes sense. Most oofy doofys are formed in social circle or real world. Not through online dating apps, which is due to the apps being looks-oriented.
is NT pill legit though? i am a strong believer of the lookspill.
NT pill is legit when it comes to scenarios like social circle or your friend, but the lookspill is legit when it comes to regards to dating apps.

indian guy literally have anime eyes.