• Total voters
D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
Chav:

IMG 1382

Shawn Mendes:
IMG 1383

Me and my friend were debating about who would pull more girls yesterday out of these two.
Excluding Shawn Mendes’ fame halo, who would attract more girls?

We were talking about girls standards these days, and my friend said girls only want fuck boys and then sent me the photo of the “chav”.

What’s your guys opinions?

Mendes by far. First guy is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55855, LooksThinker, mug and 1 other person
Probably Mendes, he has much wider appeal than the chav

why would a random mtn chav mog Mendes?

why would a random mtn chav mog Mendes?
That’s why I was confused about my mate saying the MTN chav guy was peak looks for a guy.

I didn’t understand how he still thought that was peak looks when I showed him Shawn Mendes. He even said most girls wouldn’t fuck Shawn Mendes if he wasn’t famous.

Both neckcels, Mendes mogs tho.

That’s why I was confused about my mate saying the MTN chav guy was peak looks for a guy.

I didn’t understand how he still thought that was peak looks when I showed him Shawn Mendes. He even said most girls wouldn’t fuck Shawn Mendes if he wasn’t famous.
UK? Most men and women are subhuman there. He’s probably coping because he looks most similar to the chav

UK? Most men and women are subhuman there. He’s probably coping because he looks most similar to the chav
Yeah from UK, and this probs make sense. A lot of ppl in UK have this kind of phenotype tbf.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
Lots of zoomers have 1st pheno in america to
TikTok defo influenced this look then. Coz it’s hella easy for guys to look like this. Just looks mid to me tho.

Thankfully my pheno is like mixture of Muggy Mike and Shawn Mendes.

• +1
Reactions: mug
TikTok defo influenced this look then. Coz it’s hella easy for guys to look like this. Just looks mid to me tho.

Thankfully my pheno is like mixture of Muggy Mike and Shawn Mendes.
Lol I dont have 1st pheno at all