WHO ON THIS WEBSITE IS GETTING INVESITAGTED FIRST IS SOMEONE GOES ER?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
@anthony111553 prolly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Xangsane, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
@anthony111553 prolly
IMG 20240308 015150

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada, Xangsane, noobs and 5 others
@anthony111553 tbh but id back him up on some nigga type chit

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
@anthony111553 prolly
FBI doesnt care about Italians JFL.

Oh no! North Africans, Spanish, Greeks, Italians oh my! What will the white supremacists do next????

• Woah
the cops already came to my/my parent's house asking about some violent posts i've made here and elsewhere. i just told them it was meming/shitpost/jokes. when they saw my living condition and the fact that i was largely dependent on my parents and welfare/food stamps, they didn't bother to investigate any further, likely deeming me as harmless. i did consider that an affront/dare but obviously i'm not going to do anything illegal now that i'm likely under active surveillance.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and the BULL
Not me. I never did anything wrong uwu

• Woah
the cops already came to my/my parent's house asking about some violent posts i've made here and elsewhere. i just told them it was meming/shitpost/jokes. when they saw my living condition and the fact that i was largely dependent on my parents and welfare/food stamps, they didn't bother to investigate any further, likely deeming me as harmless. i did consider that an affront/dare but obviously i'm not going to do anything illegal now that i'm likely under active surveillance.
Proof?