who owns the forum?

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

they/them
i know it would be master and then probably alexander but these two guys hardly ever post

who does the legit day to day running and decision making. who is the real authority

russia

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Indians

• JFL
I run this shit, I'm Steve Balboni

i own this shithole for a while now

Putins girlfriend

theres no day to day decision making apart from moderators doing moderation tasks, when something new happens its by master, not even alexanderr anymore

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
@AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
theres no day to day decision making apart from moderators doing moderation tasks, when something new happens its by master, not even alexanderr anymore
but day to day moderation tasks are decentralised?

but day to day moderation tasks are decentralised?
They are, mods decide to ban ppl as they wish, they dont follow the rulebook. Sometimes two or three of them make a collective decision.

Evidence for this is that i got banned unjustly once (didnt break any of the listed rules, private mod PMs were them making up their own reasons for my ban) and when i msg'd alexanderr privately to ask what was up, he reverted my ban and agreed it wasnt against any rules whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Harold O'brien and n0rthface
I do not own this forum but I have close ties with master :feelsshh:

• Woah
They are, mods decide to ban ppl as they wish, they dont follow the rulebook. Sometimes two or three of them make a collective decision.

Evidence for this is that i got banned unjustly once (didnt break any of the listed rules, private mod PMs were them making up their own reasons for my ban) and when i msg'd alexanderr privately to ask what was up, he reverted my ban and agreed it wasnt against any rules whatsoever.
legit, a mod randomly pm'd me saying he was gonna ban me for being a female but then never did anyhting jfl

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
legit, a mod randomly pm'd me saying he was gonna ban me for being a female but then never did anyhting jfl
Oh yeah they do this sometimes, since a lot of them cant actually interpret people's character well, they assume trolls/unconventional opinions (for this forum) are straight up just female users. And if their vibes tell them youre a female, they'll either ban you without giving you the word (deactivating your account), ban you without responding to PMs, or demand voice/visual proof that youre a male be sent to them.

You're lucky you didnt get banned for this, there have been so many hilarious cases of this over the years.

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
Oh yeah they do this sometimes, since a lot of them cant actually interpret people's character well, they assume trolls/unconventional opinions (for this forum) are straight up just female users. And if their vibes tell them youre a female, they'll either ban you without giving you the word (deactivating your account), ban you without responding to PMs, or demand voice/visual proof that youre a male be sent to them.

You're lucky you didnt get banned for this, there have been so many hilarious cases of this over the years.
i didnt deny it and told him to stop being misogynistic and then he ran away jfl

• JFL
Reactions: URL code

Users who are viewing this thread

Back