who runs this "female blackpilled looksmaxxing" tiktok account lmfao? cant be real.

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1

First look it seems like it's just femredpill, making roasties cope with "becoming" Paris Hilton, Beyonce, Britany Spears and Nicki Minaj. Their "just be confident" advice is to act like a boss bitch etc.

Wonder if there's any looksmaxing/blackpill stuff in there, could be interesting.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
First look it seems like it's just femredpill, making roasties cope with "becoming" Paris Hilton, Beyonce, Britany Spears and Nicki Minaj. Their "just be confident" advice is to act like a boss bitch etc.

Wonder if there's any looksmaxing/blackpill stuff in there, could be interesting.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Sprinkles, hopecel and 4 others
dont doxx me breh im running a grift,gonna start charging them for face rating soon when I gain more
traction

lemme rock lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, aber, hopecel and 4 others
This is loa/scripting https://www.throughthephases.com/scripting-law-of-attraction/

What I find amazing is, there's actually girls investing their time into all of this. Completely debunks the old PSL myth that "girls just throw themselves at Chad while he's sitting at Starbucks with his headphones in". Nah they're scared and take years trying to re-arrange their energy with binural beats and following highly theorized law of attraction manuals. No evidence behind that stuff.

But in their daily lives they'll say "trust the science. you need official research studies to back up what you say, etc. - But that is ONLY when it's something they disagree with, or more importantly, something they DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IS TRUE, BUT IS TRUE."

This is a nice look into human psychology tbh. Glad you shared this page OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, zura and temporomandibular32
dont doxx me breh im running a grift,gonna start charging them for face rating soon when I gain more
traction

lemme rock lol
No way nigguh

It's infinitely easier for a 3/10 woman to become a 8/10 through surgery than it is for a 3/10 man to become even a 5.

Women have so much to gain from plastic surgery and nothing to lose. They don't even need height or particularly good facial bone mass.

I fully expect the west to be like South Korea in a few years, soon every ugly or average fertile girl and woman will get some sort of facial reconstruction.

Most men will still be bluepilled and oblivious, and will have zero chance to fuck these women.

7+ men will have big "soft harems" consisting of ten or more women each.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, zura, latincell95 and 1 other person
It's infinitely easier for a 3/10 woman to become a 8/10 through surgery than it is for a 3/10 man to become even a 5.
It’s also infinitely easier for a 3/10 ogre to subdue and grape an 8/10 Stacy

IMG 3029

traction

lemme rock lol
JFL DO YOU ACTUALLY OWN THIS ACCOUNT?

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055