LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Kraken
Swipe on tinder 50 times and 20 matches

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, Xangsane, rand anon and 5 others
Lol his tinder experiments perform really fucking poorly. I also thought that the whole "Barrett has no appeal" thing is a cope. But when I scroll on instagram, tiktok etc.. it's ALWAYS autistic teens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Xangsane, rand anon and 3 others
you vs like 60 failed expirements you 23 cell

you vs like 60 failed expirements you 23 cell
All expirements done all look fake and gets shadowbanned immidiently show me an acctual tinder expirement on barrett which doesnt have autistic and obviously fake pictures?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, PickleTheSlayer, datboijj and 1 other person
Lol his tinder experiments perform really fucking poorly. I also thought that the whole "Barrett has no appeal" thing is a cope. But when I scroll on instagram, tiktok etc.. it's ALWAYS autistic teens
Those ”tinder expirements” all look like a fake account jfl not accurate at all

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Those ”tinder expirements” all look like a fake account jfl not accurate at all
Well I haven't seen 1 good tinder experiment from him with my own eyes. On social media it's only boys on Jordan Barrett picture comments etc.. never see woman

Well I haven't seen 1 good tinder experiment from him with my own eyes. On social media it's only boys on Jordan Barrett picture comments etc.. never see woman
You have to look at older pics and videos before the TikTok trend

74647325 66EC 4BF7 9A1F B0CA0DF509CA
C829D474 DE55 4697 B2C2 0D021844BF53
B6E92B20 2D9E 4C51 A383 81E221867238
9D685A06 4710 4085 96F8 0FE2B3F46FE5
8345A072 D027 49E6 BC64 EB3A4184BDFA
8EEAEC1E DA20 48E3 B094 F42AFD2246ED

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
You have to look at older pics and videos before the TikTok trend
When tiktok trend started I remember going to chico comments it was still alot of women, but barrett even then had his friends comment&boys not women, i'm not sure his appeal comes close to Chico, Vito etc..

He has very low appeal for how supposedly “objectively attractive” he is. Obviously as a good looking, tall, white man he’ll do better than the average guy on tinder

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
When tiktok trend started I remember going to chico comments it was still alot of women, but barrett even then had his friends comment&boys not women, i'm not sure his appeal comes close to Chico, Vito etc..
Wdym? Ofc he doesnt have as Much appeal as chico because chico has less developed face and is jealous of barrett

He has very low appeal for how supposedly “objectively attractive” he is. Obviously as a good looking, tall, white man he’ll do better than the average guy on tinder
Ok explain why cjixo wants to throw acid on barretts face while sleeping chico throw it

Its just coping subhumans in absolute DELUSION because barrett is like insanely attractive.
Literal ubermencsh tier attractive. makes incesurce incels seethe hard

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Bro using photoshoots/pictures 😂😂

Here is reality
wdym? The crowd is just 12 year olds wattpad losers lol keep coping even bo2cel moggs chico peasant maxilla less subhuman fuck chico
D5411752 D8A6 48B1 AC38 E7AE3977C58A

What are you rambling about
Since chico jealous of barrett maxilla and always had that face of jealousy when barrett mentioned and hes jealous everytime brokig up chico would creepy and throw acid on barretts face out of jealousy

Well he isn't a PSL God imo, but i can't deny his appeal isn't 10x Barrett, it's just a fact
He has more appeal because looking friendly which menas he doesnt look good @Pei

Since chico jealous of barrett maxilla and always had that face of jealousy when barrett mentioned and hes jealous everytime brokig up chico would creepy and throw acid on barretts face out of jealousy
Please use punctuation 😭

He has more appeal because looking friendly which menas he doesnt look good @Pei
Nah it's more due to Barrett being low averageness/ratios. Someone like Richard Ramirez has much more appeal (facially) even though he looks much more evil

Nah it's more due to Barrett being low averageness/ratios. Someone like Richard Ramirez has much more appeal (facially) even though he looks much more evil
Wdym? Richard ramirez is zesty thobecsude structure

Zesty ramirez kind of looks gay and can be Female like barrett so why care? If chico below level because look friendly

Wdym? Richard ramirez is zesty thobecsude structure
He looks more familiar/averageness because his skull is more normal and taller and he looks like true dark triad/he has a niche which he perfectly embodies.

Go see comments

Last edited:
Zesty ramirez kind of looks gay and can be Female like barrett so why care? If chico below level because look friendly
You can be low/high trust and have appeal, doesn't matter. Barrett (for females) looks too alien/not masculine/not familiar enough

You can be low/high trust and have appeal, doesn't matter. Barrett (for females) looks too alien/not masculine/not familiar enough
FA3A22EE AF13 4E6E B321 3BF2005CA145

But barrett primal

Bunch of roasties jfl, the avg tiktok mtn prettyboy does miiilleess better
Ok thank prove my point people are jealous of barrett and that why because Female can wear 10kg makeup and Will still be way inferior to barrett thats why