who says eyecolor is cope is coping so hard

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
going to buy these coloured contacts again https://colorcl.com/products/siesta-black-romance-india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sandcelmuttcel, Lmao and 5 others
ok but when you pose like that you look like you just escaped the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, delusionalretard, Deleted member 2275 and 14 others

I think A40 and A50 are better than A10.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 10913, bernanddrago and 1 other person

if you had this coloration, it would make more sense to have lighter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Before Corona, I was in a bar with work colleagues and a friend of one of them joined. He had no attractive face, maybe 4/10, srsly. But the best eye color I've ever seen irl, truly magical (no homo). That alone will be enough to save him from inceldom.

He had eyes like this husky, maybe he frauded with contacts who knows.

husky.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Lars
Bella hadid's eye color is very interesting
phbcy95n8c2qbwe.jpg

• Woah
yeah but color is a bonus (especially if ethnik), I know light blue eyes guys with average eye shapes who are bald and jawless and they look average at best. Eyeshape >color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Lars
Meanwhile me w/ T20,T30 or whatever is it

• +1
Before Corona, I was in a bar with work colleagues and a friend of one of them joined. He had no attractive face, maybe 4/10, srsly. But the best eye color I've ever seen irl, truly magical (no homo). That alone will be enough to save him from inceldom.

husky.jpg
i've got a friend with them eyes, too.

He's a classic badboy (to the extreme. Lots of prison time and batshit crazy stories) but it's really his eyes that always gets comments from girls and stuff.

He's not that handsome facially and he's short as fuck, but he is one of the most successful slayers i've met in my life, and i've been around! (oldcel)

• +1

if you had this coloration, it would make more sense to have lighter eyes

cope
contrast is much better than being nordic + blue eyes
that's why north atlantid pheno is ideal (dark hair + blue/light eyes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 2729 and Lars
cope

indeed

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
i have really good eye area - hooded, deepset, good lower support, narrow, etc. but my eye color is T30/T20
i was with a friend of mine who has really shitty eye area - exposed upper eyelid, negative canthal tilt, scleral show, bug eyes but he has A17 eye color
We were talking with 2 girls at school and one of them was like "wow your eyes are so pretty"
I said "thanks"
She replied "no, i was talking about his eyes"
I said "what about mine?"
She said "i mean i guess dark brown is cool"
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, Selinity, 5'8manlet and 3 others
i have really good eye area - hooded, deepset, good lower support, narrow, etc. but my eye color is T30/T20
i was with a friend of mine who has really shitty eye area - exposed upper eyelid, negative canthal tilt, scleral show, bug eyes but he has A17 eye color
We were talking with 2 girls at school and one of them was like "wow your eyes are so pretty"
I said "thanks"
She replied "no, i was talking about his eyes"
I said "what about mine?"
She said "i mean i guess dark brown is cool"
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:
hahahahah aww shiet mirin that you didnt say BUT COMONE I HAVE hooded, deepset, good lower support, narrow EYES 😡

hahahahah aww shiet mirin that you didnt say BUT COMONE I HAVE hooded, deepset, good lower support, narrow EYES 😡
all of that means nothing without a good eye color
i need contacts ASAP

• +1
all of that means nothing without a good eye color
i need contacts ASAP
And then some blackpillers will say eye color is cope lol

• +1
I recommend those i mentioned in this thread
i dont know which color to get tbh, i have mediterranean pheno (im half greek half bulgarian) so idk if i should get light blue, dark blue, green or whatever

• +1
i dont know which color to get tbh, i have mediterranean pheno (im half greek half bulgarian) so idk if i should get light blue, dark blue, green or whatever
Than i should also use colorcl romance india because i am also leaning to med pheno and fits me the best blue looks weird and fake on me

This site generally underrates colouring and overrates bones tbh. I have heard the cope "but no girl would not sleep with you just because of your hair or eye colour!" many times. In reality nothing looks more godly than having light eyes, and you can up to triple your appeal if you dye your hair from a light colour to a dark one.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Lars

husky.jpg
No contacts are like that

• +1

• +1
Eye color is a cope partially because it doesn't look the same color at every lighting,
the morphed eye color will require a certain lighting if you actually have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Lars
its not cope but its way down the list of important eye area features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10330 and Lars
cope
cope? Did I say the guy in the video is ideal? I just said it would be better than the color he has now (obviously I'm talking about the skin) =you don't even know how to interpret a sentence. jfl