Who should I go for? Introverted, loveable girl or slutfaced, higher maintenance girl?

dough2

dough2

Gold
Shy girl:
  • Average height
  • Cute, doesn't wear makeup, wears glasses that don't suit her face, would easily go up 2-3 points if I chose new ones
  • Frail but feminine body
  • Has some type of Pacific/Latina admixture, golden skin
  • My age
  • Doesn't know how attractive she is
  • Seems relatively NT for an introvert
Slutfaced girl:
  • Is 4'8"-4'10", extremely petite but also perfectly proportional
  • High sex appeal face, wears Thai hooker makeup
  • Latina, but the pasty kind
  • Probably a year or two older than me
  • Knows how attractive she is
  • Seems non-NT in the crazy bitch kind of way
Overall, the slutface girl has more SMV than the shy girl. So who should I pursue for ideal fucking + cuddling?

Introverted if you are too

The shy girl anday

I'm not really an introvert or an extrovert. I want to be more extroverted though.
If you're on an online forum regularly you are an introvert.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If you're on an online forum regularly you are an introvert.
Not necessarily, I have friends and go to parties. This is one of the only places I can really say whats on my mind though.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Whoa. Just like my Japanese cartoons, man.

Blackpill: both will reject you without mercy

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Shy girl:
  • Doesn't know how attractive she is

That's where you're wrong buddyboyo. All women know their worth unless they have BPD and other mental shits.

• +1
That's where you're wrong buddyboyo. All women know their worth unless they have BPD and other mental shits.
Nah bruh. She's straight out of high school and probably hasn't had friends since elementary.
Cant wait. Wanna recruit others also?
Possibly, should we finesse them to make a profit?

Shit thread
when will you realize that they are both fundamentally the same, they are equal as sluts
they'll both cheat on you when they find chad, so the choice is yours.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Also she eats lunch at work alone.

Also she eats lunch at work alone.
Do you even know how women work? Just because she seems like an introverted loner at work, it doesn't prevent her from being the biggest slut in town. The shyest girls are always the sluttiest, and the girls who seem slutty aren't as slutty as you think.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel, fukmylyf and dough2
Do you even know how women work? Just because she seems like an introverted loner at work, it doesn't prevent her from being the biggest slut in town. The shyest girls are always the sluttiest, and the girls who seem slutty aren't as slutty as you think.
You're fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
true story, except the last sentence, that doesn't make much sense
acting shy is feminine and cute, it makes sense females would display such type of personality

tbh. And jfl if you think it benefits you to upgrade her looks. It might work back in the day, but in the age of social media/tinder you're just asking to get cucked.

How the fuck are glasses gonna add 2-3 psl doesn't make any sense.

• JFL
How the fuck are glasses gonna add 2-3 psl doesn't make any sense.
You'd be surprised, most ppl wear shit frames that make their face ugly.

And do a ons with Stacy and a ltr with Becky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back