2) Black king Broderick

Images 45
Images 46
Images 47

The answer may surprise you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10913, Chadeep and 2 others
first guy probably has more appeal tbqh.

both lead me closer to a date with the rope though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, Adriana Lima and 2 others
I mean the curry is a famous actor while Broderick is just a ig model.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Chadeep and 2 others
the "curry" actor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10913 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Warlow and 3 others
Roshan gets thirsted hard by jbs at my school surprisingly, even though the Bollywood memes are endless.

Broderick hunter is still tyrone Chad but Roshan still mogs harder tho he mogged most white mms jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
indo aryans are not even curry
thats why he slays
Cope. Just because he is not fucking 5'2 dravidian doesn't mean he isn't Indian lmao.

Every retard uses this, he is still full curry just not fucking dravidian jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Copeful and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, AcneScars and 1 other person
Cope. Just because he is not fucking 5'2 dravidian doesn't mean he isn't Indian lmao.

Every retard uses this, he is still full curry just not fucking dravidian jfl.
well hes Indian ofc

but he just happens to resemble the average European more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
first guy probably has more appeal tbqh.

both lead me closer to a date with the rope though
I mean the curry is a famous actor while Broderick is just a ig model.
the "curry" actor
Roshan gets thirsted hard by jbs at my school surprisingly, even though the Bollywood memes are endless.

Broderick hunter is still tyrone Chad but Roshan still mogs harder tho he mogged most white mms jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
well hes Indian ofc

but he just happens to resemble the average European more
I mean pslers can easily identify his undertone as curry.

He is still curry skinned, ppl in this forum don't realize that the lighter Indian pheno frauds as Arab and the even lighter phenos from up North in sindh and Kashmir fraud South European in normie perspective. That's the reality of the phenos, we aspies analyze muh undertones, normies just see not dravidian and think of something that isn't Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I mean pslers can easily identify his undertone as curry.

He is still curry skinned, ppl in this forum don't realize that the lighter Indian pheno frauds as Arab and the even lighter phenos from up North in sindh and Kashmir fraud South European in normie perspective. That's the reality of the phenos, we aspies analyze muh undertones, normies just see not dravidian and think of something that isn't Indian.
sure but that's why he has appeal and why he can't be considered curry

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
I doubt he got 200+ in 2 hours that’s Stacy tier
Try it yourself tbh. Roshan more or less speed runs through tinder in almost all locations. He is on par with white MMs.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I doubt he got 200+ in 2 hours that’s Stacy tier
over 200 in 2 hours is obvious LARP that's above stacy tier, he would get over 1k+ matches in a day and anyone who uses tinder will know it's bs

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11748, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
over 200 in 2 hours is obvious LARP that's above stacy tier, he would get over 1k+ matches in a day and anyone who uses tinder will know it's bs
Maybe but this isn't a single experiment. Roshan outslays Simeon nessman in a few locations

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Could be larp. But he is gigachad in appeal, physique maxxed and exotic.

Broderick hunter still mogs as well, gigatyrone in prime with lots of sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Maybe but this isn't a single experiment. Roshan outslayed Simeon nessman in a few locations too
I think it’s more about the algorithm tbh. Nessman probably had a worse algorithm.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel

Broderick hunter still mogs as well, gigatyrone in prime with lots of sex appeal.
Broderick looks too dom and generic. Mukasa would slay more.

499FDA94 B56D 4F6D A420 04751763D9D0

Or this guy

A6851ED5 C740 40CC 9BCB 4AFEA6AD735B

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees

I don't doubt he could get more matches than Broderick despite Broderick PSL mogging, he's pheno + light eyes in the eyes of women will not register as ethnic so he doesn't get ethnic taxed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Looks234 and 2 others
How

Did nobody realise that's hrithik roshan.

I don't believe he got 200 likes tbh
I think it’s more about the algorithm tbh. Nessman probably had a worse algorithm.I

He has Thom strijid tier colouring, insane harmony and bones with top tier body to go with it . I doubt he will do any worse than a white chad

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Looks234
He has Thom strijid tier colouring, insane harmony and bones with top tier body to go with it . I doubt he will do any worse than a white chad
200 likes in 2 hours??????

Would never happen considering most girls would realise he's famous bollywood actor and thus wouldn't swipe.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
Maybe but this isn't a single experiment. Roshan outslays Simeon nessman in a few locations
I doubt this, most of these tinder "experiments" have a lot of bias ingrained, depending on who does the experiment the results will come out very differently

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I don't doubt he could get more matches than Broderick despite Broderick PSL mogging, he's pheno + light eyes in the eyes of women will not register as ethnic so he doesn't get ethnic taxed.
View attachment 1099248
Curry tax is iffy as fuck, if you don't fit the stereotype at all irl, people will confuse you as light skinned Arab or even med at times jfl. This means no accent irl at least, no horrible under eye support or bug eyes, taller than the stereotypical 5'2 dravidian height, wide frame etc. Curry tax doesn't apply since at a first glance no woman knows ur curry unless u specify

Yeah he deffo has an advantage he has the pheno common in upper areas like Kashmir

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6273
broderick

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Curry tax is iffy as fuck, if you don't fit the stereotype at all irl, people will confuse you as light skinned Arab or even med at times jfl. This means no accent irl at least, no horrible under eye support or bug eyes, taller than the stereotypical 5'2 dravidian height, wide frame etc. Curry tax doesn't apply since at a first glance no woman knows ur curry unless u specify

Yeah he deffo has an advantage he has the pheno common in upper areas like Kashmir
Exactly, your ethnicity doesn't matter it's all about your pheno and presentation, even a gl guy called Mohammed will do well especially in liberal western countries.

I've seen a couple of these experiments and they use guys who look like this or have this pheno.

and then calling them Aziz or Abbas or Naveem expecting somehow ethnic tax will occur, of course it won't and they will do very well

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I don’t get roshan hype, he’s white looking that’s it...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Looks234
Maybe in non white countries, he’s just another above average med/south euro
How is he just above average? Mogger forward growth and chin, Sharp nose and insane harmony, Top tier pheno /colouring and Greek god like body. Most of this forum rated him btw 6.5-7 psl

How is he just above average? Mogger forward growth and chin, Sharp nose and insane harmony, Top tier pheno /colouring and Greek god like body. Most of this forum rated him btw 6.5-7 psl

Tons of guys like him come out on Friday/Saturday nights in any city. Definitely not 7 psl, maybe 6 in prime

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Looks234 and 1 other person
I don’t get roshan hype, he’s white looking that’s it...
there is some overhype to his looks i'll admit, but his coloring and soft features are pretty good. 5.5-6 PSL but complimented by very high status and wealth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Jason Voorhees
there is some overhype to his looks i'll admit, but his coloring and soft features are pretty well. 5.5-6 PSL but complimented by very high status and wealth
And his demi god tier body

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Curry Bradley Cooper mogs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
Broderick mogs