who started the lms theory??

joao

joao

Kraken
Do you agree with it??

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Demir
no, lack of confidence and personality is what make you unattractive
having a good haircuit and wearing branded clothes is what will make u a chad bro.
if you use head and shoulders AND shower u will be gigachad ded srs brooooo

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Salludon
LMS was first conceived of on PUAhate many years ago. FaceandLMS' channel started March 2013. So you know it was talked about on PUAhate before then.

PUAhate was shut down over 5 years ago. So there aren't a lot of OGs from that era left. Many of us oldcels have given up posting on incel forums and moved on.

As you get older, money starts to become more important than getting laid. This is why I am often seen as a laughing stock since I'm a man in his mid-30s still living in his dad's basement who is still trying to "ascend". While the vast majority of guys my age have already given up.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You can have looks money and status and to still be incel

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
You can have looks money and status and to still be incel
how??
LMS was first conceived of on PUAhate many years ago. FaceandLMS' channel started March 2013. So you know it was talked about on PUAhate before then.

PUAhate was shut down over 5 years ago. So there aren't a lot of OGs from that era left. Many of us oldcels have given up posting on incel forums and moved on.

As you get older, money starts to become more important than getting laid. This is why I am often seen as a laughing stock since I'm a man in his mid-30s still living in his dad's basement who is still trying to "ascend". While the vast majority of guys my age have already given up.
what is an OG?'

Is he in this site??
I would like to meet him
He was called Invisble on lookism but he stopped posting a long time afo

go look up faceandlms on youtube he does live streams

He was called Invisble on lookism but he stopped posting a long time afo

go look up faceandlms on youtube he does live streams
I watched all his videos wating for the next for a long time.
In lookism his name was invisible??

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I watched all is videos I am wating for the next for a long time.
Yeah same. I think he was probably the most influential person in the community. He posts on reddit too

Yeah same. I think he was probably the most influential person in the community. He posts on reddit too
what’s his reddit name?
I watched all his videos wating for the next for a long time.
Yeah it was or Invincible one of them..

Looks is by far the most important . M and s is used to compensate for lack of L