Show me your progress rn or I will inject E in you

33249f9f 327b 4aa9 9f1d 979c9bb964e6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cacas112, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
post pics or get gyno by tonight srs

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Calisthenics works but takes way longer to get results than bodybuilding in a real gym.

Calisthenics is still better than nothing if that is your only option.

But if you are an adult living in a first world country and not homeless, you should be able to go to the gym. So calisthenics is good for poor people in third world countries who can't afford the gym or teenagers who can afford to take their time.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 10172
Considering that I have a ridiculous 60kg and 132lbs, it's not that bad.
And I have about 10% bf

Last edited:
Calisthenics works but takes way longer to get results than bodybuilding in a real gym.

Calisthenics is still better than nothing if that is your only option.

But if you are an adult living in a first world country and not homeless, you should be able to go to the gym. So calisthenics is good for poor people in third world countries who can't afford the gym or teenagers who can afford to take their time.
Bro ngl there is a free 24/7 gym about 30 seconds walk from my front door rn I'm just too high inhib to workout in front of gymcels I have no idea what im doing and im a tera-lanklet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, SoyGune and Deleted member 2621
just find a physical hobby and go outside a lot if youre not going to ge to the gym and lift heavy lmao

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
I got pretty fkn good results when I did calisthenics (i think i had good genetics tho), but i ain't worked out for a while. This is the video that got me and pretty much everyone into calisthenics I think. This is a reupload but the original has 25M views . The dude seems to be a hard-gainer and still got good progress.

Bro ngl there is a free 24/7 gym about 30 seconds walk from my front door rn I'm just too high inhib to workout in front of gymcels I have no idea what im doing and im a tera-lanklet
wtf bro I would pay 100$ a month to be able to see a gym again because they are all closed. Go to the fucking gym
View attachment 861093
Considering that I have a ridiculous 60kg and 132lbs, it's not that bad.
And I have about 10% bf
sorry thats a few % higher than 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
wtf bro I would pay 100$ a month to be able to see a gym again because they are all closed. Go to the fucking gym

10,7%

Id say like 13
I used several bf calculators, and they all gave me about 10%, there was one that gave me 8%.
Maybe not apparent because I have no volume

I don't know what I'm doing and im skinny asf and literally a skyscraper when I walk in. It's worse because the gym is full of coping manlets so I get even more looks when I walk in. It's really obvious idk what the fuck I'm doing as well.

If only girls asked for my body pics like you do

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I would be happy to have this shit, I would win 2 inch
1. youd lose
2. you've got one nipple in the underground and the other in heaven what u on about greycel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
I have gynecomastia
Bro its still not 10%. Look at Mike thurston to see what 10% looks like. I am lower bodyfat than you and I would estimate I am around 13%.

How tf does a free 24/7 gym profit

not with calisthenics but with bodyweight excercises at home after 4/5 months
sorry for the retarded pic jfl
WhatsApp Image 2020 12 10 at 004828

Bro its still not 10%. Look at Mike thurston to see what 10% looks like. I am lower bodyfat than you and I would estimate I am around 13%.
An extremely thin person also has a low bf, but is not muscular.
Do you use bf calculator?

free? no way, what country?

I'm in the military I get a bunch of shit free and there's military jacked dudes in there lmao
Bro I wanna join the military but I’m worried I’m gonna fucking get blown up by a towelhead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and Deleted member 5818
Bro I wanna join the military but I’m worried I’m gonna fucking get blown up by a towelhead
dude I'm in the air force we don't get stationed in shithole places and caged @ your response lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
dude I'm in the air force we don't get stationed in shithole places and caged @ your response lmao
Air force is fine tbh since you just sit around all day but really any other branch in the military and you’re fucked

Did pure calisthetics and ate clean for about a year tbh. you can do entire workouts at home just need a heavy backpack and thats it ngl.

I'm 1.5 months into calisthenics right now, as it's hard to balance gym and academia, and the gyms in this area all have bullshit "covid capacity" limits that make you wait outside for 20 minutes before a person leaves so you can enter

I've noticed some changes in body composition, but I also do HIIT twice a week.

View attachment 861461 Did pure calisthetics and ate clean for about a year tbh. you can do entire workouts at home just need a heavy backpack and thats it ngl.
lifefuel you look pretty good to me

ded srs though

IMG 20200424 205830

get hoops like these, these were INCREDIBLY hard to find for me, but I knew exactly what I wanted. Found cheap lookalikes on Amazon a while back for $10. These are $100 at a asian jewlry store but they look really clean in my opinion.

But thank you for response.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
lifefuel you look pretty good to me

ded srs though

View attachment 861464

get hoops like these, these were INCREDIBLY hard to find for me, but I knew exactly what I wanted. Found cheap lookalikes on Amazon a while back for $10. These are $100 at a asian jewlry store but they look really clean in my opinion.

But thank you for response.

Mirin bro ty, earringmaxxing is fun af and JBs love it, will get

Also yes i did pullups and chinups. i started off at 8 pullups and 10 chinups and then went to able to do 12 or 13 reps for 3 sets

Mirin bro ty, earringmaxxing is fun af and JBs love it, will get

Also yes i did pullups and chinups. i started off at 8 pullups and 10 chinups and then went to able to do 12 or 13 reps for 3 sets

thank you for response

here's what they look like up close as well

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Lifting>calisthenics