Who the fuck her has had or knows someone that has had FUE hairline lowering?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
apparently the big names in turkey reject young people with no major hair loss while others have shit results

who in turkey does FUE hairline lowering for young patients with natural looking results? tbh

@ecig

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ecig and lilhorizontal32
I did but still waiting for results. You need 2 sessions for natural density and very important to get single grafts along hairline.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and ifyouwannabemylover
I did but still waiting for results. You need 2 sessions for natural density and very important to get single grafts along hairline.
didn't you get scalp advancement?

mirin so when did you get it and what does it look like right now? why two sessions btw? haven't really heard about this before but I can imagine why it'd make sense

mirin so when did you get it and what does it look like right now? why two sessions btw? haven't really heard about this before but I can imagine why it'd make sense
Got it 3 weeks ago. Still hasn't shed so basically just little pieces of hair in my scalp. Natural hair density is 80+ grafts/cm^2. Maximum 1 hair transplant session can get is 30-40 grafts/cm^2.

• +1
Reactions: ecig, SteveRogers and ifyouwannabemylover
Got it 3 weeks ago. Still hasn't shed so basically just little pieces of hair in my scalp. Natural hair density is 80+ grafts/cm^2. Maximum 1 hair transplant session can get is 30-40 grafts/cm^2.
that's gotta be part of the reason so many HT results look like garbage then

how long do you have to wait between sessions?

that's gotta be part of the reason so many HT results look like garbage then

how long do you have to wait between sessions?
Somewhere between 3-12 months depending on how fast your hair grows back and heals. Yeah, main reason hair transplants look like shit is low density. You can even get a juvenile NW0 hairline back if you get enough transplants:

X1080

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Somewhere between 3-12 months depending on how fast your hair grows back and heals. Yeah, main reason hair transplants look like shit is low density. You can even get a juvenile NW0 hairline back if you get enough transplants:

View attachment 1291710
who did you go to

who did you go to
Local cheap surgeon. First transplant doesn't matter much as long as it's not too bad so it's ok to go cheap imo. I'm going to pay extra and drive 5-6 hours to an expert for the 2nd one to make sure it looks natural and blends with my hair.

• +1
got autism reading the title

• JFL
Local cheap surgeon. First transplant doesn't matter much as long as it's not too bad so it's ok to go cheap imo. I'm going to pay extra and drive 5-6 hours to an expert for the 2nd one to make sure it looks natural and blends with my hair.

Did you shave your head first?

How much grafts did you get moved and how much is left in reservoire?