Who the fuck is “cookie king” and why is he known for looksmax now?

beautyiswhatwedesir

beautyiswhatwedesir

Iron
ive stumbled upon a guy named “Cooke king” apparently he is a tiktok since 2022 and he had a prime where apparently he was famous in 2022 or 2021 i think

thing is what is his lore i wanna know. lots of comments typing “prime cookie king”

Attachments

• IMG_0304.png
    IMG_0304.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0305.png
    IMG_0305.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and The Homelander
He was really popular in 2022 but he fell off

First you type like a pajeet second cookie was known for just being a streamer tbh and now he just hops on whatever is the new trend

he used to make skits at the time i think 2021 and 22 but he became a lunatic and stated making multiple burner accs just shitposting

I could make a whole post on this

Thanks for the idea, should I tag you?

• +1
Reactions: pinterest
First you type like a pajeet second cookie was known for just being a streamer tbh and now he just hops on whatever is the new trend
yeah english isn’t my first language. i know about 4 languages but anyway ive been into tiktok since 2018 and i never heard of him

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
ive stumbled upon a guy named “Cooke king” apparently he is a tiktok since 2022 and he had a prime where apparently he was famous in 2022 or 2021 i think

thing is what is his lore i wanna know. lots of comments typing “prime cookie king”
@sub5incel125 knows all the lore

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
COOKIE KING SOY TITAN SANTA CRUZ COMPOUND LOCK IN POWENVY VS MRBASED SEED OILS VEXBOLTS LOCK IN BEEF TALLOW

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

He was riding k.shamis dick and wawe of looksmaxing trend on tiktok
Generally another tiktokcell fag that caused this shit to go mainstream

• +1
Reactions: beautyiswhatwedesir and kalluss

If you need to be tuned in on the lore search cookie king and go to my thread

He got popular making twd vids